• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks good peter hope you get done soon haha its all about the BADA

Comment

all i goto say is

you are one LUCKYASS SOB!

Comment

go oppa remember i getta drive it when you're done!!

Comment

latest pic of engine bay yea its going slow..
          Attached Files

Comment

junpower are you gonna use the new hurley corner seals /w the springs on it if so could you let me know how they work out. also what kind of port are you going with? with them aluminum housings it should not take more than a hour to do a monster port

Originally posted by JunpoweR
            Well yea I wanna be able to get 450 RWHP but I'll probably be running about 300-400 range .Yea 450 is just my cap on power so I should have realiable power delivery between 10-16 psi.
            3mm racing apex seals with hurley spring\conner seals and duplex sideseals is just the begining to the internals I will preform on this bad boy.Aluminum sidehousings and balanced rotating assembly will be a peek of what I will have..All this costs money..Remember with upwards of 400 rwhp I will need wider tired\wheels\and a widebody to fit these wheels.Whats the point of having that much HP and not be able to harness the power.I already have traction problems with the stock motor with a RB exhaust straight line with stock tire size(205-55-16).

all this = $$$$$ yup

it will be on the 5 digits.

Comment

why not put a 13bre in that baby? itself has pulls 280hp and you can work it from there

Comment

Yea thats what ill probably do

Slap a REW 13bt into it but im still going to do some major internals

Comment

Originally posted by JunpoweR
                  Yea thats what ill probably do

Slap a REW 13bt into it but im still going to do some major internals
                  you do mean the 13b-re right, i know an rew swap would be way to buch work and money for a drift car.

Comment

a project its a projects,the moneydoesnt matter,everything its for the passion to had what you want...

Comment

Originally posted by twcfc3s
                      a project its a projects,the moneydoesnt matter,everything its for the passion to hAVE what you want...
                      HAHA yea that's right lol.

13B RE
                      13btt
                      rew
                      3rd gen
                      FD
                      TwinTurbo

whatever way i say it we all know what It means!!

Comment

any progress on the car? would like to see some specs on the motor. what type of porting,( monster streetport, half bridge ect...) type of turbo... can't to see this thing together.

Comment

Last thing he told me the car blew up when he was petting the rotary to be good. J/P He told me not much was going on for now. Its a slow process.

Comment

Originally posted by PhoPower
                            Last thing he told me the car blew up when he was petting the rotary to be good. J/P He told me not much was going on for now. Its a slow process.
                            Sorry to hear that

Comment

lol pho!!

Well I decided to go RE motor since i wanted 450 tops but i want more now so ill go with 13b re with full internals =) yea it will take awhile when the mtor is gonna cost me about 4-7 grand lol

Comment

omfg...where you working at??

Comment

Working...
                                X