Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

those rims are WWWAAYYYYY to unproportional on that car. what are those? 17's jeeze, lets see some sidewall. other than those fugly unproportionate wheels, it looks nice.

rock.

Comment

gawd dam

Comment

Another reason why japan rocks...I want to live there

Comment

Comment

wait is that THE trueno that was in the D1? cuz if it was it was one of my favorite cars there, just cuz it was soooooooooo clean.

Comment

Guessing by the D1 banner on it im guessing it wasnt there...

Comment

yes that is THE d1 car. its owned by intec racing up here in kent,WA. these pictures were taken at the last http://www.hachiroku.net meet down at the seattle waterfront. we had TONS of corollas and i have plenty of pics from the meet if anyones interested.

Comment

Originally posted by 05m0515
                      yes that is THE d1 car. its owned by intec racing up here in kent,WA. these pictures were taken at the last http://www.hachiroku.net meet down at the seattle waterfront. we had TONS of corollas and i have plenty of pics from the meet if anyones interested.
                      the name of the thread is crazy ae 86, if there were a few hachi roku's i believe you should post some, that silver one in the background looks pretty nice, but can't tell cuz the intec HR is in the way. but yeas post dem biatch's.

Comment

Comment

Comment

yeah, that was the last meet. any one in WA, or if you wanna travel up to our next meet PM me and ill tell you where and when (its this weekend so HURRY UP if you wanna go)

Comment

sry to go off track but i was j/w.. did most of these people like the GT-S before or after the whole initial d/drifting a tofu hachi is cool craze?

Comment

here's one

Comment

Working...
                                X