• Time
  • Show
Clear All

part 2

ahhh, good trueno grille

good grille shot

this really isn't a "crazy" AE but, it's a daily

Comment

so, what do you guys think of the WA ae's?

Comment

i love the WA ae's. specially that silk road one... at the D1 for some reason it stood out for me, the first minute i saw it i instantly fell in love with it. There's something about it.. I don't know... maybe that it's a sleeper or something, but it's just beautiful

can u PM me for my AIM name so i can get good quality size pics to use as backgrounds...

Comment

Originally posted by yarzan

can u PM me for my AIM name so i can get good quality size pics to use as backgrounds...
          or you can just post em here if they fit

Comment

actually nvm the ones u posted here fit perfect.. ignore the post 2 posts above this post.

Comment

yarzan, just saw your Q. our club is the realest bunch of DRIVERS of these cars out there. ive personally had mine for 4 years and some people in the crew have had corollas since 1992. one guy even bought one new. yeah, were definatley not just a bunch of takumis.

Comment

im so happy to hear that. and up in WA, who would suspect? another question though, did most of you hav drifting in mind when u got ur corollas or you just wanted a good ol sportscar?

Comment

Originally posted by Hachi Kid
                  those rims are WWWAAYYYYY to unproportional on that car. what are those? 17's jeeze, lets see some sidewall. other than those fugly unproportionate wheels, it looks nice.

rock.
                  actually 15's. theyre just hella wide.

if i could find a nice hachi, it would probably look something like this hachi.

i'd never drift it though..... well maybe i would. :P

Comment

yeah, drifting came in to play in alot peoples decision, but so did auto-x. i mostly wanted a FR, nimble, balanced, peppy car and this was the only viable option $ wise. i paid $1200 for a near perfect gt-s (except for the clutch and front brake pads)
                    as to no one would suspect WA? youre crazy man, we have TONS of mountain and backroads, a national racetrack, and our weather is very slide friendly one half of the year (wet) and very grippy the other half (dry) making us VERY well rounded drivers.

Comment

haha.. what i meant by that was that i would never suspect it...

LOVE that Silk Road car.

Comment

Re: Crazy Ae86

Originally posted by MrodDrft
                        go go go
                        some vids of this car in action

http://jdmposer.com/driftchampion.wmv
                        its the silver coupe in the begining

http://jdmposer.com/driftshowoff.wmv
                        the lone ae86 batteling the silvias.

oh yah btw this car has a preaty much stock engine.

Comment

vids dont work

Comment

bandwidth exceded eh....guess to much people were watching.

Comment

My brothers new look. Bad picture, but there's better coming and also some videos!

Comment

i imported this straight from okinawa, converted to left hand drive (i am missing my left arm) it still smells like japan. http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4287362275

Comment

Working...
                                X