No announcement yet.

POST A PHOTO Of YOUR DRIFT MACHINE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My baby. I'm gonna go take some more pics of my 240 also . I wiped out my harddrive and had to reformat .

*my new wheels

Comment

• this is a drift monster!!!!!!!!!!!
      2002 crv ex
      oh yeah
      Attached Files

Comment

• damn im sorry i didnt mean to do that

Comment

• last pic for now but will return with action pics
          btw it is totally stock becides the wheels and i dont really drift for my own saftey for myself and others. suvs are known to lean a lil when thrown sideways by the ebrake
          plus its my parents and i am how do u say not legal on the road yet even though im basically 17
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Hachi-roku04; 07-25-2004, 10:28 PM.

Comment

• *All the track pics are courtesy of my friend Dave from www.team-legacy.org

Anyways, my car's a pile of crap. I want an FC. See you guys at Driver's Search.

OH YEAH. Found some more. Hahah this was a "fun" night. Of drifting and crashing. Twice. In the same spot.

^^^ My car's neon interior light and strobes in the rear markers.

THEN:

^^^Had to keep on running but the exhaust was dragging. So we take it off of course. Split my downpipe too. FOund that out the next day when we fixed it. Anyways, so take the exhaust off and do some more runs, THEN.....

Advantages to a hidden intercooler: Moved the radiator back a couple inches, cut headlight supports to fit IC piping. As it is... its about where the stock AC condenser would go. Protected, but not the best for airflow. I dont have any problems though.... discreet and safe for mountain crashing...

This is on of the various reasons why i have ducttape on my bumpers in the earlier pics. Check us out on an upcoming GRIP Video where I finally am not the one who crashes!!!!

Comment

• that was nice but drifting is crashing

Comment

• that was nice but drifting is crashing

Comment

• NICE JOB Pink_GodziRa!!! your onevia can kick some *censor* *censor* a$$......... it's gotta be one of the best looking JDM style s13s in the hole thread!!

Comment

• its a decent looking car but whats JDM about it?

Comment

• its a decent looking car but whats JDM about it?
                      tell me whats not..

Comment

• its a us spec 240sx. its not a silvia nd its not RHD. it has a transplanted engine that came stock in my silvia. if ur saying the car looks jdm, i guess i can understand that cause it looks like the majority of the drift sluts running around here. by no means am i clowning on his car..its tite and i like it. but to say its "JDM" is not true. Its a nice US spec "240'sx

Comment

• dont be a hatter man....and i think hes is running with the usdm stock ka24de...so please stay fresh..and dont hate him because his car..

Comment

• umm why would i hate? i have a S14 Silvia with a rb20det in it. i like his car i said it 3 times already. i thought he had a sr20DET in it..my bad. i assumed he did just car his car looks the way it does. howevre if he wants a black top DET i have one sitting in my dorm room right now 4 sale.....

Comment

• its a us spec 240sx. its not a silvia nd its not RHD. it has a transplanted engine that came stock in my silvia. if ur saying the car looks jdm, i guess i can understand that cause it looks like the majority of the drift sluts running around here. by no means am i clowning on his car..its tite and i like it. but to say its "JDM" is not true. Its a nice US spec "240'sx
                              wt did I say man......did i say that's a ps13 silvia that runs a red top SR20det........NO I DID NOT.....
                              I said it's a great looking "JDM STYLE" s13.... by that term i ment the look of the car is very JDM not what the car is.....i didnt event mantion the world "SILVIA"....how was i wrong....

Comment

• y do u think a "JDM" s13 looks like that? have u been to japan? are your friends that are japanese drive S13's? i dont see how u figure it is "JDM" styled. Its a 240sx with 180sx headlights, and a glitter shift knob (which btw is no longer a poular style here). its a tite *Censored**Censored**Censored* car he has but i just dont see how its "JDM"... what does "JDM" mean to u? is my silvia "JDM"? please explain...

Comment

Working...
                                X