X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (FEEDBACK) FORMULA D New Jersey 2012

(FEEDBACK) FORMULA D New Jersey 2012

Photo by Jarod Deanda - Instagram @jaroddeanda

Please post your feedback on this thread.

In all honesty, some terrible calls and extremely poor/inconsistent judging. I know I'm not alone when I was wondering what on earth they were thinking. Denofa vs McQuarrie, Aasbo vs JTP, Millen vs Yoshihara, among others. They need to work out some severe kinks in that system, and revise some aspects of the contact rule - especially Millen vs Yoshihara.

Just my two cents.

Otherwise, there were some great tandem battles and plenty of action all day, yet another exciting event

Comment

I've been fed up with Wall for years now

Shitty Track, Shitty Course, Shitty Consistency, Shitty Calls.

I know FD is trying real hard right now but you cant polish a turd. But can you atleast poop on the grass instead of the carpet...feel me?

2013 10 Year Anniversary... I hope FD makes some major changes. Palm Beach shows they have the right ideas but now they just gotta spread it throughout all the stops.

Comment

Announcing was awesome again on the Driftstream. Eric O needs to miss qualifying more often because that accent is dead sexy Great job on the mic and very interesting drivers perspectives that JRod will never be able to relay.

Shite judging but what else is new. Seriously Formula D, show some pride in course set up. How is it that D1GP can make a parking lot look like a race track yet your race track looks like a parking lot? People keep smashing the first clip in the infield because it's just floating there.
        Last edited by my 1 88 u; 06-23-2012, 10:49 PM.

Comment

Palm Beach was great, but since their top driver started crying, they went back to crappy calls, We the fans have been crying for years, and we are the ones that make you money, we dont count???

Comment

another exciting event!it sucks to watch it on a comp but thanks to that guys and eric o sullivan and walker wilkerson with their inputs it helped me enjoy it more!

p.s. Andy Yen has been invited to East Coast Bash but i don't think he'll come out alive if he goes lol

Comment

Working...
            X