(LIVE VIDEO) FORMULA D Sonoma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (LIVE VIDEO) FORMULA D Sonoma

<script src="http://static.mogulus.com/scripts/playerv2.js?channel=formuladrift&layout=playerEmbe dDefault&backgroundColor=0xffffff&backgroundAlpha= 1&backgroundGradientStrength=0&chromeColor=0x00000 0&headerBarGlossEnabled=true&controlBarGlossEnable d=true&chatInputGlossEnabled=false&uiWhite=true&ui Alpha=0.5&uiSelectedAlpha=1&dropShadowEnabled=true &dropShadowHorizontalDistance=10&dropShadowVertica lDistance=10&paddingLeft=10&paddingRight=10&paddin gTop=10&paddingBottom=10&cornerRadius=10&backToDir ectoryURL=http://www.formulad.com/blog/?p=559&bannerURL=http://mogulus-user-uploads.s3.amazonaws.com/0E422851-D7DA-B275-2B8E-0334E30E44F7.jpg&bannerText=FORMULA DRIFT LIVE!!&bannerWidth=320&bannerHeight=50&showViewers =true&embedEnabled=true&chatEnabled=true&onDemandE nabled=true&programGuideEnabled=false&fullScreenEn abled=true&reportAbuseEnabled=false&gridEnabled=fa lse&initialIsOn=true&initialIsMute=false&initialVo lume=10&width=400&height=400&wmode=window" type="text/javascript"></script>

do we seriously need to watch all those advertising commericals?

Comment

Fixmer really just gave Miki a 96 on that sorry run!!!!????!!!!????

Comment

this live feed is much better than before

Comment

Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
          Fixmer really just gave Miki a 96 on that sorry run!!!!????!!!!????
          dude stop complening on evry thing just enjoy like evry other sports lover and suport this site thanks
          (626) 786-7444
          (818) 897-7445

Ask for CHRIS

MILANO MOTORSPORTS-Front-Clips
          -Engine SWAPS/Installation
          -Used Parts - all that and a bag of chips
          -350Z used parts

www.Turboneticsinc.com
          www.cxracing.com
          www.kaazusa.com
          www.coopertires.com
          www.specclutch.com

Comment

the chat doesnt work anymore?

Comment

god they tease us!

Comment

What happened to the video feed? Not working?

Comment

its been dead since the middle of top 16, just reading up on edrift.com now to keep up.

Comment

Originally posted by INFO View Post
                    Yea it was, I think they had a ESPN dude filming.

Comment

Originally posted by INFO View Post
                      Agree. This one was the best one yet.....

Comment

Is it just me or did J-Rod keep saying Ryuji Miki's name wrong?

It sounded like he kept calling him Roo-jew Miki instead of Ryuji (Roo-G).

Am I the only one that caught that?

Comment

Originally posted by MILANO AUTO View Post
                          dude stop complening on evry thing just enjoy like evry other sports lover and suport this site thanks
                          good call.

Comment

Apparently some of you failed to watch the the live video

on certain runs fixmer inparticular would give out a score, and actually change it. Go from like a 95 to a 85 or like a 91 to a 89, so me when I see the run and watch 2 of the judges give a 89 and fixmer give a 96... I'm hoping it was another screw up, but in reality that was a real score that secured him the final top 16 spot.

Well, I'm not miki hater at all... and fixmer is a very intelligent judge. But I think someone else deserved that last top 16 spot on saturday.

Fast entry speed but sorry line, dropped tire in dirt and slowed a lot coming out of the horseshoe.

How can you bash someone scrutinizing a sport based off of third party scrutiny?

Comment

This is all speculative from what I witnessed...

The video feed was cut when it was realized that it was actually broadcasting the Top 16 runs. This was an unfortunate oversight on their part, and since it was actually all "LIVE". They had no time to correct it and fix the issue. It was easier to just cut the feed completly. Sonoma is really time constrained due to a noise ordinance that goes in effect at 7pm. So the runs were all tied into fast.

I can't tell you much on the judging except that they do their best and try to catch all on the run while not having them run replays. A tire drop is not as bad as before on points deduction, 2 tires is. If you drop 3 you are off course and it is an instant 0, that is what I saw for this weekend. So a few times Andy seems to explain maybe something that was missed and they recalculate their scores to adjust for what was missed.

Thank you to the readers of the LIVE Blog on eDRFT.com. We try to provide you the most up the second information. It was definetly a great event and a very very good sized crowd. Cant wait till the Finals and Red Bull. For now, hope some of what I put makes sense.

-George @ EverythingDrift.com

Comment

Working...
                              X