Sunday Weekly Meets: Rowland Heights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Weekly Meets: Rowland Heights

Every sunday, there are car meets at the far parking lot at Diamond Plaza in Rowland Heights. So far, the majority of cars out there are Subarus... followed by the proteges and hondas, then is the small Nissan population.

240sx peeps are welcome to come... actually, everyone's welcome to drop by. Come find my car... it's the one in my signature. I show up at about 6 PM. Here's the address:
    1380 S Fullerton Rd. # 206
    Rowland Heights, CA 91748

from the 60 east, exit fullerton rd. and go straight at the light, into the parking area.

From the 60 west, exit fullerton rd, make a left turn at the exit, then make a left turn into the plaza. You'll see a gas station in front of it.

We meet up at the end of the parking lot waay at the back.

i might head out there this week, I'll be the newbie there

Comment

hahah... diamond plaza promotion!!!

see ya'll there...

ooh, i just got me some erh furce wuns!!!

ill be sporting them there...

Comment

nice imma drop by...i wonder if imma be the only euro there...

Comment

hahah... only euro there... funny, theres always 40 other beemers and benzes there constantly... even when i had to meet someone there @ 2:30 in tha morning, there was at least 5 or 6 euros there... nucken futs

Comment

I'll probably be there again this sunday .... usual time of 6:30 - 7... and I dont know how long I'll stay. Hopefully, some of my nissan friends show up.

Lately, it's been totally dominated by those Subaru bastards.

Comment

haha... damn them... ::shaking fist:: i was there at e-games yesterday, there was like 4 subarus leaving when i left... damn them...

ill get some nissans to roll up...

Comment

I hope we can meet there this Sun 08-02!! But 6:30 PM is too early and lots of traffic that time... noisy... I think from 9:00 will be the best...haha

Comment

well, around 6:30 is the time that it would usually start, but people would stay till 9:00 PM if there was a good turnout. Depending on how it is next time... we'll see.

Comment

i was out there on sunday but i think u guys left already because there was only suburus there i was hopin to go do some drifting well maybe ill catch u all next weeek i ll try to get there on time

Comment

Hey guys whats up, i'm kinda just getting into the import sceen, i'm gona try to make it out there, i'm gona be the olny guy driving a mitsuibshi starion flatside. I have some mods done, but nothign special, what exactly do you do at these meets? Is there acutly drifting going on? Is it legal? I used to do racing hehe, but nothing legal. Now i'm 20, and have to much stuff rideing can't afford to get into trouble. Someone wana hit me back either on email pm or whatever, and let me know what goes on at these meets I would grately appricated it. Sorry for the length.

Peace
                      Ted

Comment

u have email

Comment

Working...
                        X