(PREDICTIONS) FORMULA D "LONG BEACH" April 9th - 10th 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Prediction:

Everyone will under estimate that FC pictured above but when it gets to the starting line the driver will hold down the brake thus disabling speed assist to his competitor then it will glow with a flaming blue aura then sweep the entire round without breaking the tofu...

He'll then earn a free exhaust upgrade which he'll save to his card and will apply at round 2 in atlanta. Even now as we speak hes practicing at Irohakaza..

Comment

1.Dai
      2.Dmac
      3.JTP
      4.Essa

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeySlide View Post
        My Prediction:

Everyone will under estimate that FC pictured above but when it gets to the starting line the driver will hold down the brake thus disabling speed assist to his competitor then it will glow with a flaming blue aura then sweep the entire round without breaking the tofu...

He'll then earn a free exhaust upgrade which he'll save to his card and will apply at round 2 in atlanta. Even now as we speak hes practicing at Irohakaza..

haha

I remember a few fights break out at the local arcade over this lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Sebring View Post
          Chris Forsberg
          Rhys Millen
          Mike Essa
          Sebring got 1/3. He wins.

Comment

Jason nailed it

Originally posted by boxmod View Post
            JR for possible win

Comment

damn!! haha i didnt get to watch the live feed (was travelling) and just got home. score on a good prediction... too bad i dont win something awesome

Comment

and Sam's left rear was all bruised up

Comment

HAhaha wow... im going to watch the coverage tomorrow finally, no time right now.

Comment

Working...
                  X