R/C Drifters !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R/C Drifters !!!

Well we all know when our cars are down for repairs, we find just about anything to satisfy our drifting needs. If your guilty of it lets see your mini drifter!!!!
    Last edited by emission; 08-06-2003, 12:41 AM.

I used to drift my HPI Nitro RS4 MT....I reanember cause I hit a tree and broke the front dog bone. So it left one front wheel still going and that would hold it in a drift. I could also smoke the tires on the turns...left some sikk marks on the ground....sold it a while back, some regrets, but must save for real car.

This cars not mine... just a tite supra RC
    Attached Files

Comment

too much $$$$ to waste

Comment

*sigh.........have u ever even done nitro? If your experienced its anything but a waste cause u spend time running your caar sted of fixing it

Comment

Yes i have. i'm just saying i'd rather spend that money on setting up a real drifter. for the price of a nice nitro R/C car you could buy.... i dunno....an intake, shifter, and exhaust for a real drift car.

Yes they are extremly fun...just like them a lot better when i was a kid and my parents would pay for the parts on them....now that i'm married and on my own and i pay for my own toys....i'd rather spend my hard earned money on my drift project.

I know they're a blast...i'm just saying. whatever floats ya boat though is fine by me.

note: when i'm outa' school and open my own practice and making good cash and have an extra 300 to 500 bucks....i'll spend it on a cool "drift" nitro r/c car....just now my drifter is the money pit. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by JonnySlick
            Yes i have. i'm just saying i'd rather spend that money on setting up a real drifter. for the price of a nice nitro R/C car you could buy.... i dunno....an intake, shifter, and exhaust for a real drift car.

Yes they are extremly fun...just like them a lot better when i was a kid and my parents would pay for the parts on them....now that i'm married and on my own and i pay for my own toys....i'd rather spend my hard earned money on my drift project.

I know they're a blast...i'm just saying. whatever floats ya boat though is fine by me.

note: when i'm outa' school and open my own practice and making good cash and have an extra 300 to 500 bucks....i'll spend it on a cool "drift" nitro r/c car....just now my drifter is the money pit. LOL.
            i feel you on that. these kind of sacrifices are dumb. i mean i dont eat out anymore. i bring a sandwich and a bottle of water when i go out. :P

Comment

lol, thanks for the replies currently I own 1 nitro powered r/c, and 5 electric r/c's and an OS motor, it's been 2 year's since I last raced them all. I’m sure I spent over 2,000 bucks on my hobby. I'm looking to sell them, not because I need the money. Just hate to see them lying around in the closet; collecting dust while some kid out there can be enjoying them. Now that I think about it, I have no regret's in buying them. I had fun. My favorite two are my GT SKYLINE in yellow, and CASTROL GT SUPRA.

Comment

Originally posted by Takumi X
                !
                lol, that's gotta be one of the most rice'd out r/c ive ever seen!

Comment

Originally posted by emission
                  lol, that's gotta be one of the most rice'd out r/c ive ever seen!
                  ha ha.... R/C Rice!

I thought that too.

Comment

Working...
                  X