Next San Diego Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next San Diego Meet

Alrighty yall, are we gonna set a date for the next get together? Lets try to get these set up a little in advance so that we can get more of a turnout. People have to plan you know.

Kevin
    Store Manager
    Jasper Performance
    www.jasperperformance.com

RE:

Let's make it in August...

Comment

Re: Next San Diego Meet

Originally posted by JasperShowWRX
      Alrighty yall, are we gonna set a date for the next get together? Lets try to get these set up a little in advance so that we can get more of a turnout. People have to plan you know.

Kevin
      Store Manager
      Jasper Performance
      www.jasperperformance.com
      Anybody down for DEC 20th?.. 5 days before Xmas?

Comment

ill do my best to get there.....but then gas is expensive......eating sandwichs for christmas isn't cool so yeah if i get outta work ill be there......just find an empty parking lot we can hit up or something.....away from popos

Comment

Any new info on this meet ? Id like to see what goes down at these meets. Ive been practicing my drift but would like some pointers from you all who probably have been doing it longer than me. Later.

Comment

i dunno i think it would be nice to get outta san diego.....or at least head somewhere with no popos or people in general........basically somewhere out in the middle of nowhere with a big parking lot.....like in japan hehe

Comment

Riverside and Pomona.. those are empty places.. anyone got a good location to drift?

Comment

ill be ready around jan-feb ....anywhere in the san diego county is good for me....oh yeah chas imma need to hit you up on some parts soon... do you guys install parts there or ? ....one more week of school till the break.... F*ck yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by S13_Steve
                  ill be ready around jan-feb ....anywhere in the san diego county is good for me....oh yeah chas imma need to hit you up on some parts soon... do you guys install parts there or ? ....one more week of school till the break.... F*ck yeah!
                  Steve?... no PT anymore? your S13 now?!?

Cool!.. i wanna see

Comment

RE:

Originally posted by S13_Steve
                    Most installs are pretty basic. Pick up a Haynes =P I dun think DG does installs?

Comment

i had a first gen rx7 but then i sold it, then i heard about this site soo i just used the cruiser to see how it is....the pt was just a car to get down to SD, now its s13 time....i was giving the rx7 away for free ...100,000 miles just a flooded engine and some other stuff but it ran good...but then my rents did a tax cutoff soo it was better to do that then give it away...but its already too late soo MUAHAHA

Comment

so whens the next meet? missed this last one, went down to qualcom

Comment

hmm

thinking about a moutain run then parking lots?

Comment

how about meeting a little bit later this time? 8pm is way too early to drift, we've run into that problem at both meets. itll also help keep the kiddies away

Comment

Originally posted by PearlWhiteMike
                              how about meeting a little bit later this time? 8pm is way too early to drift, we've run into that problem at both meets. itll also help keep the kiddies away
                              We're thinking of meeting at Tea ZONE tomorrow 9pm to talk about making a legal event in Qualcomm.

Check a thead subject: "Renting out Qualcomm Stadium"

Comment

Working...
                              X