• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nedinic
    hey LexmarkX73 are you on 240sxforums.com
    because i think iseen taht car on that site

beatiful car

500th post baby
    no im not a member at 240sxforums.com... yet. i browse around there now and then. I actually found the pics of that car moments before seeing this thread, i think it was in a thread called "post pics of your ride" or something along those lines.

I belive a few members were debating whether or not these cars are rice. Personally i classify most appearance "mods" as rice. if it has no purpose other than to look "dope", its rice in my book. a truely beautiful thing would be a disco potato turbo fresh out of the box

Comment

an s14 with a strawberry face is pure sex.

Comment

can i have some input? i think stock headlights are always good. same thing can be said with tail lights

Comment

S13 coupes were born to have the S13 Silvia front end. S14s look quite good with the S15 front end.

Comment

Thats one of the nicest s14's in the states! God that thing is beautiful!! I thought you were talking about a s13 silvia not a hatchback... But I think s14's look better with a 15 front!! R33 GTR Rims are AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Comment

i like the s13 conversion better. thats all i have to say

Comment

Originally posted by GRiDRaceTech
                S13 coupes were born to have the S13 Silvia front end. S14s look quite good with the S15 front end.
                YES!!

I'll also add: HatchBacks should keep teh 'pop-ups' and get 180sx tails

Comment

s14.5 id have to say. like the way the front headlights look even though i own an FC. lovely pic by the way

Comment

Originally posted by DriftGirl
                    HatchBacks should keep teh 'pop-ups' and get 180sx tails
                    Agreed.

Comment

7 year old thread.. whatever.. S13.5!!

Comment

S14.5 - The body lines match up better with the rear of the car. But I'd take a Sileighty over an S14.5 any day.

Comment

Working...
                        X