Florida Drifters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida Drifters

Hey, I was wondering if anyone on here is from florida? If you are, where you from and where do you drift?

re:

I live in the Orlando area... try to keep drift spots secret, because of police... the pigs love to break up lil events that are had, so just be careful about what you say...
    I own a shop called pressure motorsports... check it out
    www.pressuremotorsports.com

Comment

I live in tampa and drift in tampa nuff said.

Comment

re:

HOLLA tampa reppin it for the eastcoast!!!
        Oh yeah does anyone know how much an apartment is in tampa area?

Comment

im goin to tampa in about a year...i might go to college some where around there...what colleges ARE there around there?

Comment

!

i live in miami but i dont actualy drift here due to my cars sickness

Comment

i live in pensacola, in the panhandle, tons of driftin here and in navarre...

Comment

one of the guys from my team moved to florida today. so when you guys see a sweet 180 with quickstyle stickers all over it, key it... lol. (just kidding, please dont!!)

Comment

In tampa you can get a shitty apartment for like 350 or a nice one for like 600. It all depends where you live.
                  Tampa is full of ghettos and is about 20% non ghetto for all you skittish white folks.

Comment

ganstas fo lyph brudda....is pensicola any good to live in? i dont wanna get shot up in tampa lol

Comment

Driftaholic .... Its cool to see a drift shop opening up in my area ... well because there isn't much of a scene here and I've been into it for a while now.

I'm in Brevard Motorsports and even though I don't have a car I want to drift right now(WRX ) we have alot of Nissans in our club.

We have 4 SR20DET swaps (red tops, black tops, S-13s and S-14s) and we also have a sick built KA-T S-14 that will be putting down some nice power (20+ psi) when it gets back from Secret Services and Scott tunes it.

We are from the Melbourne area and very little goes on here (unless you have a DSM) ... so if you don't mind could you PM me the next time you plan something and mabey some of us could join you.

-Jon

Comment

we've got a lot of enthusiasts in the tampa area. feel free to check out our local site:

www.noantsdrift.com

very clich'ish....we welcome all local to us in Florida to join...but please, only car owners...no initial d/fanboys.

we're also working desperately to get a 'drift day' of sorts in the tampa area. we've secured insurance, a location, and we're just waiting for a list of available dates. Could be as frequent as once a month.

Comment

over in Oviedo..... its about 10 mins of orlando.... before this i was living in Okinawa... saw some kids on the forums that say the are from over there...

Comment

okinawa=hot chicks

Comment

florida

im in the south florida area, around fort lauderdale.

Comment

Working...
                              X