Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: florida

Originally posted by crxofdoom
    im in the south florida area, around fort lauderdale.
    did you go to the Nissan Miami Meet about 2 weeks ago? me an about 6 cars from orlando drove all the way down there, it was great untill they ran out of food... and we did nothing from 1pm - 4pm..... we just sat around and bs... witch we could have done in orlando.... we were really tired too....
    Last edited by Spazum888; 05-20-2004, 02:18 AM.

Comment

no i didnt go, i heard about it and got invited though, my project 240 isnt done though so i didnt want to bring it out yet

Comment

I'm new but grew up around the scene in Japan and now Living down in Naples/Bonita. Just thought I would represent Southwest Florida.

Comment

I live in Ft Walton Bch Florida. Close to P'cola, i didnt know there was any drifting there. Where do you guys go.

Ill be at Miami for Drift Showoff, are any of you guys going to be there. I got to be there so i will see you guys there. Keiichi Tsuchiya, Ken Nomura, and of course Koguchi and Yamamoto will be there. Its going to be a crazy show.

Comment

Ben Schwartz good to see you in here man, cant wait for miami, its gonna rock

Comment

Yeah there is Drifting here in Naples but, I think that I am the only one not counting my cousin. I have a Domestic FF car as of now but I am saving for a 240sx. I will be in Miami both days for the Showoff.

Comment

event in tampa this weekend... if anyone from Orlando area is going were meeting up at dennys in I-Drive around 6:00am saturday morning....

check out www.floridadrift.com for more info...

Comment

I live in Orange Park, about 6 hrs from miami, and 2 1/2 from orlando, not many places to drift here (no tracks) and some roads are loaded with the men in blue. But, I know of a couple places, I think.

Comment

Tampa DDay's are going to become a regular thing in the near future if all goes well. You can't get much more centrally located in FL than that...

-MR

Comment

yea um miami here, hope to see you guys at the showoff

Comment

I live in Kissimmee,Fl . Add me to the list

Comment

I was at the Drift Showoff in Miami and was bummed to see that it wasn't like I thought it would be but, on the bright side of things at least we had a drift event down here. Will there be anymore events in the next couple of weeks?

Comment

went to the show it was better on Sunday but it just started so i did not expect to much

Comment

Im from Kissimmee But live in AZ now ill be back to FL in 05 trying to move to coco. Ill be drifting at shows by that time.

Car - 93 240sx SR20det Redtop

Comment

sup .. i'm gonna be moving to orlando area soon as my legal crap is taken care of.. i gots lots of fam there so it'll be an easy move... anyone wanna give me a damn job

Comment

Working...
                                X