Vaughn Gittin Jr. Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vaughn Gittin Jr. Interview

This is my first interview! I honestly just wanted to finally meat Vaughn and hang out, since I hooked him up with my drift crew when he went to Puerto Rico! I hope you guys like it!

<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/23573812?title=0&amp;byline=0&amp;portrait=0&amp;a utoplay=1" width="398" height="224" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Great interview, Jonny. You need a tri-pod, but you did pretty well at keeping him in frame as best as you could.

BTW, I'm glad to see I wasn't the only one having audio trouble because of the F2000 race, lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Banner View Post
      Great interview, Jonny. You need a tri-pod, but you did pretty well at keeping him in frame as best as you could.

BTW, I'm glad to see I wasn't the only one having audio trouble because of the F2000 race, lol!
      Thanx a lot Justin! I tried to come up with good questions for the fans! I didn't even bother bringing a tripod since I didn't get a media pass! Also I'm glad my cam has a auto stabilizer cuz if not it would be super shaky! lol
      Last edited by Jonny Fonseca; 05-11-2011, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X