Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coverage of the Drift Session (Hawaii) by Racesauce.Com

Check out www.racesauce.com

I would just link the pics but the webmasters dont like users to link pics so here are directions: Click Enter, Click Events, Click Signal Auto Drift Clinic, On the right will be a gallery from the Signal Event in 2002, after u check that out, click the Gallery link (Various Shots) for misc pics from the Drift Session (unknown time/date). Sorry but the vids are down right now (dunno why ..)

Those are great pics. That webmaster sure is mean. he disabled right click suppresion. Anyways he wasnt bright enough to keep those pics secure. I was able to have them in my hd in seconds. just go in your local settings folder... "C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME HERE\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files and look at all the files from racesauce.com. copy all those files into another folder and wallah, you now have some more cool drifting folders on your computer. Just thought I would share that tip.

oh and if you want the link to share to your friends, just right click on each file thats in the local settings folder. I'll just link the pics for everyone since I am in a nice mood now.

I think I forgot to put up a lot of the pics by accident but you get the point
    Last edited by pcbootleger; 07-11-2003, 03:49 AM.

Comment

The webmaster does not appreciate people linking the images off his website. Yes I know where the pictures were, but I said I would not link them (like you have done) because the person hosting them would not appreciate it. Did you know when you link images like this, every time anyone views this thread they are using racesauce.com bandwidth? Its not cool buddy. Click the links to view the images, but do not link the entire directory on this thread.

Comment

Thank you Admins.

Comment

Sorry about that. I was just trying to make it easier. I do apologize however if you guys did not like that. But essentially isnt easier on there part for bandwitdh since we would only be viewing those pics and not have to view the other content of their site as well?

Comment

True it uses less bandwidth than viewing the entire website, but from the viewpoint as the webmaster, what would you prefer? Have people use your bandwidth on another website? Or have people use your bandwidth on your website? Thnks for understanding. I'm not affiliated with racesauce or anything, but I appreciate that they host pics of us drifting and I would like to see it continue. I tell you what though, when I get my website going you guys can link images anywhere you want. I'll even host pics for you if you want. Lates.
            Last edited by CrazyHawaiian; 07-12-2003, 05:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X