No announcement yet.

Florida Drifters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I live in the Jacksonville area. Actually the town of Orange Park. Tioki where in OP do you live we should meet up. You are right about not having any good dori spots. Send me a PM.

Comment

woohoo i got a date now .. i'mma be in orlando october .. i'mma be goin to UTI in orlando starting the 11th so i'mma be there atleast a week before.. i dont know lots of ppl though i'm sure i'll meet some ,i hope to meet ppl wit the same interests in motorsports as me

Comment

New Road Course in Orlando--Drifters Welcome

Manager of NEW Road Course in Orlando. Seeking promoters, organizers, instructors etc. to build a STRONG drifting program. Visit http://www.cfroadcourse.com and email us using contact form.

Thanks,
        Reggie

Comment

check out southfloridadrifters.com we drift at countyline race track on krome av and okeechobee once or twice a month mostly 240's a couple of rx7 but good fun

Comment

Event in Alabama

Would anyone be interested in putting on a Amature drifting show in Alabama. I am thinking about doing a drifting/ bike stunting Show. Please reply if you are interested.

Comment

Yeh from small town Debary but our favorite place to hang is CFRC in O town Orlando! Man some awesome drift sessions take place there great group of guys and girl! Also anyone know where to get any shells lookin for 240 vert or coupe or hatch in decent shape?

Comment

I live in Florida, and my dream has always been to be a drift car racer. I cant wait i already have my whole build planed out for my drift car, me and my boyfriend are going to build it.
                Does any one know of any good legit drift schools to go to? I would also love to see more drift shows, all the ones i have been to have been broken up by cops.. that blows...

Comment

^ www.sfldrifters.com thats going to be your best source to find out about upcomming events in florida

Comment

Working...
                  X