ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drift Gathering VI (Northern California)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drift Gathering VI (Northern California)

DRIFT GATHERING VI

When:
    Saturday (Aug 9, 2003)

Start Time:
    9pm

End Time
    Get there early, we will probably be asked to leave the parking lot within an hour.
    In the past we have had more than 50 cars show up for these events.

- Corner of Steven's Creek Blvd and De Anza Blvd

Address:
    20520A Stevens Creek Blvd
    Cupertino, California 95014

Map:
    http://renderv35.mappoint.net/render...0D7200FC4FE29B

Purpose:
    Meet people who love the drift style of driving, check out drift enthusiasts cars, and make new friends.

Drift Gathering V was a total riot. We started off at In-N-Out Burger in Milpitas and we were asked to move, so we re-located to across the street, and stayed there for about two hours with almost 100 cars!

It's been a month since the last event. With so many drift events in southern California, its been a busy time for us, so let's start off the summer with a bang!

We are looking forward to seeing all of you at the sixth Drift Gathering in the SF Bay Area.

Bring your drift cars, and show them off at this event!

Don't miss out!

Can you post the photos from Drift Gathering V? Also take some vidoes during your next meet so we can see them.

Thanks!

Comment

ive seen some pictures of cars drifting after drift gathering meets. but there isnt any drifting at/during the meets.

ive taken pictures before at the meets...

but most of them come out really dark since there isnt any light at night.

this is a great meet to come out and meet people who really like to drift. when you goto car shows or drifting events, you:

1) either dont meet people that drift

or

2) goto a drifting event where everyone is drifting and there is no one to meet!

anyway its just a fun time.

come out and enjoy the company of people in the US that like to get sideways.

cheers.

Comment

do you guys drift or is it just a car show of drift cars?

Comment

You guys should all meet up and talk about drifting, then go somewhere later to prove it. My guess is that you might get some poseurs.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightwalker
            You guys should all meet up and talk about drifting, then go somewhere later to prove it. My guess is that you might get some poseurs.
            hehe. i've done this like 3 times already. funny *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*. and then they wanna ride in my stupid corolla. and their weight throws my car off. i hate having 2 horse power and a dog. :P

Comment

this is strictly a "bring your drift car, and show it off" type of meet.

there will be no drifting at this event/meet.

thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightwalker
                Prove What? Whos a better drifter? Who can drift the most turns?

Sounds very stupid to me.

Drift = All Fun.

Comment

Working...
                X