Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Diego Parking Lots

anyone know any good ones?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    One day my current miata will be as cool as my last one!!! One day when I have the money!!!
    Attached Files

good question.

My practice parking lot is now being patrolled by a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*en SECURITY

Comment

giving away locations = more poeple = more cops = less places to practice. therefore we can conclude that if less places to practice is congruent to no drifting then giving away locations=no drifting

Comment

My lot is gated dude.

Comment

i dont know any around my city cus those damn houses being built on anything thats not crap so then the neighbors call the po po right when they hear the screaching...... i mean come on wtf...i hate it when people freak out when they hear tires screaching..... theres some areas near carlsbady raceway 10 mins away from me but the industrial area is right next to like hundreds of homes that run along palamar airport road soo its like wtf x2 ..... its too crowded here....... even near quest haven their having middle class houses being built there......and its like in the middle of knowwhere ahaha.... i talk to much imma go sleep and dream about hot sex with tila nguyen......adios

Comment

I got millions

Comment

do you know any around my area...north county... coastal side? ...or are they all in SD?

Comment

do you know any around my area...north county... coastal side? ...or are they all in SD?

Comment

Originally posted by Chas
                  I got millions
                  Yeah, we've seen your "millions". Gate after gate after gate.

Comment

i taught myself in the wildrivers parking lot in irvine but i havent been there since i crashed

Comment

Beware of the cops. 5 of us got tickets today

Comment

Beware of the cops. 5 of us got tickets today

for what? I've been noticeing alot of rookie cops giveing people tickets like crazy here in long beach. And a few speed cams are being put up now.

Comment

Adeing and Abetting and Display of horsepower.

Comment

Adeing and Abetting and Display of horsepower.
                            ...wtf...display of horsepower, so ya revved the engine and got slapped with the ticket...

Comment

Who were you with Chas, and what car did you take? 7 series?

Comment

Working...
                              X