Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Drift Event this weekend in Charlotte, NC

If it's already been posted......Sorry

Just wanted everybody in the SE to know that there's a US Drift (usdrift.com) event at Lowe's Motor Speedway this weekend, the 28th.

Any Charlotte Locals going to be there?

Later....

Not a Charlotte resident but I will be there.

Comment

i'm not from anywhere near charlotte, but i'll be there as well.

Comment

I was there at Lowe's yesterday doing a driving event and they've paved a bunch of the infield so there's lots of space to lay-out a coarse. Hopfully it'll be away from all the guard-rails........

Comment

i'll be there for sure, but im from gaffney, south carolina....about an hour and a half away just a spectator though, my drifter isnt done yet, i havent got the money for the clutch or the tires that would be shredded, is there anymore around this way anytime soon????

Comment

Originally posted by 89rsdrifter
            is there anymore around this way anytime soon????
            The only things I know about are the Drifting Demo at the NOPI Nationals in Atlanta next month and there's suposed to be a NASA event at the Grand-Am weekend @ VIR......

I wonder if there will be any other Charlotte area Drifters there Saturday?

Comment

hey if anyone would like to meet me somewhere on sat. close to the speedway i would appreciate it cause i have never been to a drifting event and i would also like to meet some ppl that's pretty close to me thats into drifting

Comment

Working...
              X