STOCK:
    93.5 Supra
    2JZGE motor
    5 Speed Trans
    Targa Top
    Leather Seats
    123xxx miles
    Power Everything
    On board alarm as well as upgraded alarm (Dual protection)

UPGRADES:
    Fluidyne Aluminum Radiator (FHP11-93SUP)
    TRD cool air intake
    Full Body Kit
    Aluminum Dash Kit
    Pioneer CD Player
    Auto Page Alarm System

NEW:
    Clutch
    Bearings
    Fly Wheel
    Rear Main
    Oil/Filters

Body - Bought from ViS Racing
    Extream GT Rear Bumper
    Extream GT Side Skirts
    Terminator Front Bumper
    Stock Rear Spoiler

This Supra turnes heads, on and off the street. If you are driving people try to stay along with you or catch up. If its parked, it gathers a crowed. A definate attention grabber. The car is set up for show, but it also has the power to back up the Supra name. I have thoughsands invested into this car, I don't want to sell it but it needs to go. Asking $20,000 o.b.o.

I live in Portland OR, and will arrange for local pick up only. You can e-mail me with any questions at Speedy6777@comcast.net.
    More Pics at
    http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/713299

that thing is friggin sweet! good luck with the sale.

Comment

Need to sell, who wants to buy it?

Comment

20gs for an na, might wanna check that price a bit id always wanted to drive a supra and try and drift one. they are really ncie looking a tad heavy but overall if i had the money i could consdier buying it. awesome aero, replica of the top secret stuff really noice

im not hating just telling it like it is

Comment

20k are you deluded.

14k if you lucky to find a sucker. Its 12 years old and 123xxx miles try selling on ebay??

Looks fast but looks can be deceiving NA.

Comment

hmm... not bad i guess... i saw a clean Turbo for $28k and someone was actually buying it. good luck =]

Comment

20K is the lowest price on a stick Supra within 300 miles of my location, and the others are bone stock. If you don't like the price thats fine. You're not buying it. The car is definatly worth the money, I have more money into it then I'm asking back. If you don't like it don't ruin the post, just go about your business.

Comment

I'll give you a 2L jetta and 4 grand for that car. And I'll throw in some option videos.

Comment

Working...
                X