'93 SR20DET Miata "Silviata" FOR SALE! Featured in SCC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '93 SR20DET Miata "Silviata" FOR SALE! Featured in SCC

I am selling my 1993 SR20DET powered Miata which was featured in the Nov 2004 issue of Sport Compact Car. This car is and incredible performer and an absolute drift machine. Here is a link to the full listing

http://www.tamparacing.com/forums/sh...hreadid=207442

One of the most intresting and great looking Miatas Ive seen in a while....If only I could come up with 15K

Comment

you are my hero

Comment

was that tommykaira skyline in scc car yours? smokes if it was!

Comment

Hmmm.. if only i wasnt poor right now! This sucks i have that article cut out and its on my garage wall were i work on my piece of ford *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*! Sweet ride get another sweet as car put together and get yourself back in SCC!

Comment

Yes, that was my skyline(only tommykaira in the us), but I sold it since the article. I will continue to have cars in major mags inlcuding more this year not only belonging to me, but other cars produced by us at Z-Fever/Fever Racing. My most recent s14 240sx was slated to be a cover car, but got totalled 6 days after completion and has turned into a big hassle with the insurance which is one of the reasons I am selling the miata. The other reason being I am buying a house and have too many toys.

You can see several of our project cars in our gallery at zfever.com

Comment

where does it say hes asking 15k?

Comment

Originally posted by kaneda3
                where does it say hes asking 15k?
                I have no idea where I got that number.soo long ago. I prob just drew it up outta my *Censored**Censored**Censored*

Comment

That is the correct number

Comment

Working...
                  X