RC 500cc injectors
    JIC Magic strut tower brace
    Tein Tention rods
    Heavy Throttle Hot Pipe
    5Zigen 5zr rims Bronze 17x8
    Brembo cross driled & slotted rotors
    Ceramic Brake pads
    Battery relocated to rear

Plus all the other misc. parts I've got laying around so bring a truck.

If you want to see any more pics go to my site
    www.geocities.com/syleighty2000/
    Last edited by tylerlunt; 12-27-2003, 01:43 PM.

Bah

This is no Sil-Eighty buddy so don't advertize it as such, just so people don't get swindled by your crap this is a homemade 240sx with S14 Silvia headlights and a SR20. Don't get me wrong you have a nice car but it is no a Sil-Eighty.

Comment

Re: Bah

Originally posted by Zenki240sx
      This is no Sil-Eighty buddy so don't advertize it as such, just so people don't get swindled by your crap this is a homemade 240sx with S14 Silvia headlights and a SR20. Don't get me wrong you have a nice car but it is no a Sil-Eighty.
      If were being pricks then you shouldnt advertise your screen name as zenki 240sx, because it makes no sense....Zenki is the japanese nickname for that gen of silvia not 240...come on guy, if its on a U.S. forum and it says sileighty chances are its a 240 hatch with a silvia front end, its got all the same components as a sileighty from japan so who cares, to me its a sileighty.

Comment

Can anyone here honestly say they have seen a sileighty. I live in Japan been here for 11 years and aint seen one of the 500 that Nissan never built. Everybody in the states is using the jap vin letters for there cars who cares. There are no sileightys in the states say what you want call it what you want. And the only reason that they go by those here is cus not one of them dinks could even get you an oil filter with out it and a handfull of other info from the car.

Comment

Kinda like all the Civic Type-Rs running around...

Comment

S13 lights *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*. If you knew the history behind the Sil-80, youd understand why it is fair to call this car a sil80.

Comment

Sil-80's are USDM 240SX's or JDM 180SX's with the hatchback and the original flip up headlights. Sil-80's REPLACE the fli[ up stlye headlights with the S13 Silvia headlight's or FIXED headlights on the vehicle.

However, I am not sure if an engine swap considers it a Sil-80.. but having an SR20DET would make it a JDM SIlvia coversion.

Comment

HAHAHAHA.... man this forum is always good for a laugh.

Comment

Yea really. That guy has a super nice car, i'll bet 10 times nicer than yours so who cares what he calls it. Why don't you do more to promote the sport than trying to tear someones car down. You need to get a life.

Comment

Re: Bah

Originally posted by Zenki240sx
                    YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE AND A CLUE! SINCE YOU DON'T HAVE A THING TO DO, TRY KILLING YOUR SELF! S14 HEAD LIGHTS? STAY IN SCHOOL.

Comment

Working...
                    X