BBS mesh 16x7.5/8.5 +14 5x114.3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBS mesh 16x7.5/8.5 +14 5x114.3

I have a set of newly refinished BBS RS's these are ultra rare old school wheels that are in great shape I would give them a 9/10 no bends no rash they are newly refinished with a polished lip that is blinding its so nice and freshly powder coated centers with no runs or drips in the powder they look brand new. I am asking $1300 for them with tires the tires are 205/50-16 they have about half tread left in the center but are shoulder worn from drift events they have plenty of street tread left on them but I wouldnt use them on the front for an event they would should last most people an event on the rear though. and the rears are practically brand new maybe 1000 miles on them 225/45-16's both es100's and both come with road hazard warranty from america's tire company/discount tire company. If you dont want the tires I will take $1200 for the wheels alone. Would prefer local socal pickup but am willing to ship it will be about $80 shipping in the US these wheels go for about $1400-$1500 on the vw forum and that is for 15"s they are super rare and were never officially imported to the US. Only grey market imports I have more money in these wheels than I am asking for so my loss is your gain I just need the money! any questions let me know the wheels pics are up at
    http://community.webshots.com/user/brainfoo
    they are the silver with the polished lip bbs's the wheels do clear my 26mm z brakes too they clear without clearancing but I shaved off the raised nissan casting just to give them a little extra room so I know they clear 26mm zbrakes not sure on clearance if it is the same on the 30mm's or not. thanks for looking!
    brainfood@sbcglobal.net

bumpity bump

Comment

do you still have the three piece wheels for sale?

Comment

the black ones are still for sale $400 local pickup

Comment

Working...
        X