Fs: 85 300zx parts car!! $500!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fs: 85 300zx parts car!! $500!!

ok i need to sell my old beater now because i will be moving in 2 months. Its a 85 nissan 300zx N/a, very reliable motor, has 180k on chassis and 60k on the rebuilt motor, rebuild was done by one of my friends at his shop so it was dont very!! well, the motor runs great i would still be driving it right now but the master cylinder went out and i dont have time to fix it because of school and track, so they car runs great just wont stop at this point of time. As most Z owners know that the Z31 has master cylinder problems. The tranny shifts perfect no grinds what so ever i never had any problems with it, it is also a 5spd. The body has a lot of dents on it the parts that would be able to be used body wise would be the windshield, doors (both), t-tops, hoods, rear hatch and glass, corner windows. It currently has 15x6.5 (not sure of width) stock z31 wheels on the front and some kinda of s13/s14 16x6.5 wheels on the rear, both have about 50-60 percent tread left. As for the interior the seat are alright have some wear no rips, the dash is cracked, everything is analog, so all of the guages and everything works perfect no problems at all... but like i said i need to sell this car asap i would like to get $500 obo for it but i am willing to go a LITTLE lower depending on the offers i am getting.... but thanx for checking this out and if u need to contact me u can at:
    AIM: Deadbdydis
    Email: Ja8ers@yahoo.com
    Phone: 928-774-3130 Ask for Jade
    Also the car is located in Flagstaff, Az

Working...
X