ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AE92 SR5GTS Parts Car Tons of mods CHEAP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AE92 SR5GTS Parts Car Tons of mods CHEAP!

I got an ae92 GTSR5 project car here.. I stopped the project n bought a 5th gen celica GTS a few months ago.. This car is just sitting in my drive way and I'm getting my *Censored**Censored**Censored* chewed out about it.

I'll give a quick run down and any SERIOUS (YOU HAVE THE MONEY TO BUY IT) buyers can contact me for any info on it and to come and see it.

7AFE swap from a 95 Corolla DX
    93 wiring harness and ECU
    trunk mount battery
    4-2-1 Header and collector pipe beautiful chrome, exhaust wrapped but the chrome is still in excellent condition
    Eibach springs and KYB struts on all fours basically brand new still
    Brembo X-drilled and slotted rotors in the front
    14" gunmetal rims wrapped in Uniroyal Tigerpaw HT tires still in mint condition
    full 2" exhaust in perfect condition with magnaflow cat
    new windshield... if that matters? lol
    2-way alarm system w/ remote start (which ACTUALLY works for up to a half-mile.. leave A/C button on and blower fan on.. get the car cooled down before you even get in!)

Few other small mods and *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*.. basically this was my project car.. I just didn't wanna dumb anymore maintenance money into it and I bought a 5th gen celi...

The corolla has the 4spd O/D tranny...

I'm asking 500.00 for the way it sits now.. That DOES NOT INCLUDE the white Trueno hood (w/ scoop) and bumper.. I'm asking 400.00 for that stuff... We can work out a deal.. I can go lower in the price if you would be willing to leave the alarm system.. etc I'm very flexible as I need to get this car outta here. Has a clean title as well. Fix it up and make it your own track car or beater or whatever you want... engine is strong and drives fine.. needs a new power steering rack and it should pass inspection.. the kingman bushing is worn down on the current rack causing some steering play when not moving.

Car is very reliable otherwise .. I've beat it up and it takes a licking.

the suspension setup alone is worth 300 or better still .. it's only has about 2 months of useage.

I'm in Allentown, PA.. that's eastern PA about 20 minutes from Phillipsburg, NJ...

- Steve
    610-791-1549

Feel free to call me any time.. if I'm not around just leave a message on the machine.
Working...
X