ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: 3 Sets of rims (Baby, celica supra and riken)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 3 Sets of rims (Baby, celica supra and riken)

I am trying to get rid of my rims. I have a set of Baby supras, celica supras, and riken rims. Located in SoCal, Carson/long beach area. Prefer Pickup.Heres the info:

Celica supra $75 obo (14x7) - Thread is not good for daily driving. Good enough for drifting. Some curb rashes.
    Baby supras $90 obo (14x6) - Thread is still good. One tire has over 70% thread on gt radials and the other 3 have less on dorals. No curb rashes. Gunmetal spokes with silver lip. CLEAN!

Riken mesh $400 obo (13x6.5) - Has over 90% thread left on sumitomos. VERY CLEAN. Check it out for yourself. Polished lip with black face.

All of these rims I am just trying to get what I paid for. No lowballing too much the supras are cheap enough as it is. You are welcome to check them out for yourself if you'd like. Here is the link

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2129948054

I want those rims

Do you still have the celica supras im interested. How can I contact you?

Comment

Hey, if you still have them for sale, if at all possible, can i buy 1 or 2 of them, i smashed the lip on one of mine in a drifting accident and now i dont have a complete set..
      I tried PM'ing you but you have it set to no PM's so if you still got em, email me at raceme54@sbcglobal.net
      Thanks
      -Mike

Comment

aww, i need 18s and 19s

Comment

Working...
        X