Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• driftfreak
    Guest replied
    what about RE雨宮 rims 17" or if you can get a good deal on18"?
    Idotn care about color

Leave a comment:

• chingo888
    replied
    SA3R

Need some SA3R's A.S.A.P !!!

you have PM !

Leave a comment:

• tylerlunt
    replied
    can you get the center caps for SA3R'S? PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

tylerlunt@hotmail.com

Leave a comment:

• Shutoko R
    replied
    I will do $1100 on this set, let me know if you are intrested, sorry, the SA3A is sold still have some SA3R, but this NISMO will look really nice on nissans

Leave a comment:

• baddrifter24
    replied
    Nismo Wheels

Damn I had not seen the Nismo wheels when I first posted. How much for those?
    Thanx

Leave a comment:

• baddrifter24
    replied
    SA3A

How much do you want for the SA3A? Post some specs on them please. Really interested in them , just looking for the right price.
    Thanx a lot

Leave a comment:

• Shutoko R
    replied
    This is a other set of NISMO LM GT2 wheel that we have, it's not in very hood condition, has some curb marks and damage to the lip some scatches to the surface, this is fix able. you can buy it like it is, or I can fix it and sell it, but of course I will charge more if we fix it. let me know what you think, we will talk
    thx

17 x 8 offset +35
    17 X 9 offset +38
    4 or 5 lug X114.3

Leave a comment:

• jdmdrewS14
    replied
    can you post a pic of the nismo Rims please

Leave a comment:

• driftaS15
    replied
    NISMO rims

On the Nismos 17 X 8 +35 offset front rear 17 X 9 +38....Sorry the CE28 sold already....I don't have Kei Office right now must have been looking at the wrong post...
    Thanks for the inquiry
    Let me know
    Drifta S15

Leave a comment:

• jdmdrewS14
    replied
    I got a couple of questions for you. What size and offset are the- Nismo LM GT2, Kei office DD-6, and your volk CE28N's. I was looking for a picture of a piticular size for the CEs. Let me know and post some bigger pics please. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• driftaS15
    replied
    Wicked picture list...

Okay here is a link to a pictures of every set of Rims I have right now just go to this page scroll down until you see the post by The Wheel King and that is every set of rims that I currently have in stock....let me know what you need people....remember certain sizes may not fit certain cars due to offset patterns and such...but I will let interested parties know...I will have another shipment in a month so let me know.....
    Thanks
    DriftaS15

http://www.jspek.com/forums/showthre...5&pagenumber=4

Leave a comment:

• VersionS13
    replied
    Do you have a list of everything you have in 5x114?

Leave a comment:

• Chas
    replied
    Originally posted by raging panda
    You carry cheap wheels? I'm lookin for pairs for like 100 if you got em, i might be down.
    www.adrwheels.com
    www.rslwheels.com

There on special, some starting at under 80 bucks.

Leave a comment:

• driftaS15
    replied
    $100??

Sorry dude all of our rims are direct JDM imports...you will be hard pressed to find rims at $100 a pair anywhere unless they are steelies..
    Thanks for the inquiry

DriftaS15

Leave a comment:

• raging panda
    replied
    You carry cheap wheels? I'm lookin for pairs for like 100 if you got em, i might be down.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X