Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Works Ewing RSB 3-piece Wheels ***CHEAP...only $75/wheel***

Hi Guys,

I have a set of excellent condition Works Ewing RS-Beta 3 piece wheels for sale. These are very high quality, lightweight, REAL 3-piece wheels, not fake look-a-like 3 piece wheels that have flooded the market in recent years. I'm selling these for my brother in Chicago. He sold his GSR and have these wheels sitting there. 16X7, 4X100 bolt pattern. I don't know the offset. Should fit all Integras and civics just fine. I'm not sure what other cars they may fit, but I'm pretty sure there are other applications. Comes with 205/45 zr16 Pirelli p-zeros. Worn out and need to be replaced. Priced to move at $300 plus shipping of $100 for entire set of 4. That's only $75 per wheel plus shipping!!! These were originally purchased for $400/wheel. I accept Paypal and USPS money order. If you have any questions, please email me at: edtshen@yahoo.com I don't know how to post pictures, but have them available. Please contact me for pics. I do not check this forum very often. I have not posted here before, but have a lot of positive feedback on eBay. Please check out my feedback on eBay. I go by the user name of: edwardshen. Thanks for your interest.

Ed
Working...
X