FS: 91 Sil-40 (sr)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 91 Sil-40 (sr)

For starters 1991 Nissan 240sx fast back.The car is in Charlotte, NC. Started life as SE, Power windows, Doorlocks, Sunroof. 180,3xx miles on chassie. The car is flat black..and could use a paint job. There is no rust on the body. I have had the car for 4 years..the SR for 2. Oil changed every 2K. Mobil 1 used sence startup. The motor has a new water pump, and valve cover gasket. Front and rear main seals were replaced when put in. The motor is in Very good shape. No smoke..no funkie noises..no hassle. The car is very fast, this is a high 12 sec car all day. The car has been dyno tuned. No AC, No radio, No ABS. I am Not willing to part it out, and not looking for a trade. I may have forgotten a few things on the list. So I will add *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* as I rember it. Give me a day to get pix. Pm me or post for info/offers. Thank you.
    $8000.00 obo

Mods:

Outside... Siliva front end, Bomex Wing, CF hood, 89-90 Lip.

Rollers and stopers... Wheels are Sentra spec-V 17's(black), With 25mm studded spacers, The tires are falken az's sized in 225/45/17. Brakes are power slot rotors in front and newer nissan OEM rears. Pads are Metal masters...With ATE super blue fluid.

Motor: Blitz SUS airfilter, Turbo XS boost controler, blitz fmic, greddy bov, enjuki Hotpipe, greddy turbo elbow, hks downpipe, heavythrottle de-cat, and new buddy club exhaust...all 75mm. Koyo rad, greddy oil pan, with mag drain plug, Apex'i s-afcII, Walburo (sp) pump, tomei RAS.

Stiff stuff: Tein he's, spl t/c rods, newer lower control arms with poly, spl subframe lockers, ST sway bars 2, nismo power brace,JIC strut tower brace, B-piller brace, and VLSD.

Inside: New black carpet, corbeau forza seats, g-force harnesses, blitz TT, autometer boost and oil temp gauges, Nismo *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* knob.

Other: Spec clutch, B&M short shifter, vlsd, oddicy battery, blitz rad cap. Extra Set of 16's (4) with good tires.
Working...
X