ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: '86 Coupe & '89 240 (S13) Coupe in SoCal (LA Area)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: '86 Coupe & '89 240 (S13) Coupe in SoCal (LA Area)

so here is the deal.. I have too many cars and I am getting rid of a couple of them

1. 1989 Nissan 240sx Coupe (S13), White, Automatic. w/ sunroof Mileage is 117810 ..I am the second owner of this vehicle.. KA is strong.. only snag is the transmission needs some attention.. drives well.. but will not upshift to fifth gear.. I bought the vehicle knowing this.. it was bought for an SR swap.. to be used as my second drift car.. it is on PNO (Plan Non Operation).. and just need to be re-registered to be back on the road.. the title is clean.. the chassis is straight.. minor dents and dings on body, but that is to be expected for a car that is 16 yrs old.. it is NOT SALVAGE! $1200, but will entertain offers.. (for $1200 i will also throw in a spare pair of steelies.. for all you drifters).

2. 1986 Toyota corolla SR5 Coupe (Hachi Roku), Red, Automatic w/ moonroof (not sunroof which is glass, this is the metal version)Chassis mileage 223567, no rust!.. and NOT SALVAGE! Clean title ..have to see to believe.. interior is stripped for drift setup..Again second owner of this.. bought for my brother as his drift car.. since then he has lost interest in the project, and bought another car.. I bought the car without it running.. it now runs but the transmission is shot. perfect candidate for GTS conversion.. also was bought to have an engine swap.. right before i bought this car, the prior owner spent $600 on the brake system (overhaul), and $800 on the A/C.. (which i have the reciepts).. because the car isn't drivable though it runs.. I am selling it for $750 Firm.. (will need to be towed)

For more information about either of the vehicles or to set up a time to come see them in person.. email me at

styleshogun@yahoo.com

I am located in SoCal..

My best offer is $400-500/w shiping.

Comment

Originally posted by skyliner34
      My best offer is $400-500/w shiping.
      ok seriously you've done that a couple of times now, its not funny, its not cute, low ballers are a pain in the *Censored**Censored**Censored*, trust me i know first hand. if you want to make a real offer then make a real offer, quit acting 14.

Comment

Listen i'm not a low baller. I'm putting up what I can afford right now!
        And I am 14 B!cth!!!

Comment

WTF! dont you need a licsence first damn, and good luck selling the cars man

Comment

Originally posted by skyliner34
            Listen i'm not a low baller. I'm putting up what I can afford right now!
            And I am 14 B!cth!!!

figures. listen, just dont do that anymore.

Comment

Working...
            X