ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

S13 Silvia Front End with Shell only $800!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S13 Silvia Front End with Shell only $800!

I am selling a complete Silvia S13 Front end with all lights included. $750 firm. All parts are clean and have no dings or dents.
    call me for details. pickup location is in glendora CA at Monstor Fabrication.

feel free to call me at 626-367-0001 or email me at jclay73@yahoo.com
    Last edited by karatekid73; 12-08-2005, 01:00 PM. Reason: updating info

would you be willing to sell one of the hoods sepreately. it doesnt matter which one. pm me or email me at shutooop@sbcglobal.net

Comment

hey are you willing to sell that carbon fiber hood for the s13 conversion? i really need that hood, i ve been looking everywhere for that man ! email me at illmaticcasper781@yahoo.com , thanks

and also how much would shipping cost for the whole car with everything to 01902, Massachusetts, a friend might want to buy this, thanks
      Last edited by MISTERWES_S13; 11-29-2005, 02:53 PM.

Comment

hey are you willing to sell that carbon fiber hood for the s13 conversion? i really need that hood, i ve been looking everywhere for that man ! email me at illmaticcasper781@yahoo.com , thanks

and also how much would shipping cost for the whole car with everything to 01902, Massachusetts, a friend might want to buy this, thanks

Comment

Comment

if someone wants just the silvia front let me know we can work something out.

Comment

what is condition of paint? interior? will pick up next week if decent.

Comment

needs a new trunk, rear quarterpanel, bumper, lights?

Comment

Hood

[QUOTE=yadida] Hi .. i have an extra stock hood for a silvia but i am not sure how much it would cost to ship it ..it is pretty big and heavy item to ship... if you can find a cheaper rate for you to ship it i will be glad to sell it ... but i am not sure if shipping will cost as much as the hood or not. as far as the carbon fiber hood i can sell that but at a higher price .. but then shipping will still cost a little but i am sure it wont be as much.. let me know ...

Comment

S13 Silvia Front End conversion only $800! plus FREE shell!

Remember folks .. the price i am asking for is pretty much market price for only a silvia conversion kit. i am also donating a shell with an extra corbon fiber hood as part of the package..

the shell alone could sell and also the corbon hood by it's self would sell too but i am in a hurry... so i thought this would be a great deal.. if any one wants to come check it out just let me know ..

thanks ,,
                    Last edited by karatekid73; 12-01-2005, 01:31 AM.

Comment

how much do you want for the carbon fiber hood? thats all i need to be done with my conversion..let me know if you can sell me that..shipping should be around 100 so just let me know how much you want for the carbon fiber hood..thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X