Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: '86 GTS hatch, blue, 135k miles, stock

Hello,

I got a great deal on a coupe so I'm selling my hatch. it's completely stock, nothing fancy, but the color is somewhat rare, at least compared to red. here are the details:

- 1986 Corolla GTS hatchback
    - just under 135,000 miles, but may be over that by the time it's sold since it is daily driven.
    - asking $3600 obo.
    - light/dark blue 2-tone, blue interior
    - all stock, snowflake style rims
    - runs strong, shifts smooth, perfect drivetrain. the only problems are cosmetic (see below)
    - options: factory lsd, moonroof, cruise control, A/C, pretty much loaded
    - all the common cosmetic issues - cracks in dash, fabric on front seats worn, front seatback seams
    - light damage on driverside: fender, side marker lights, bumper
    - it's not mint by any means, but basically all the nicks and dings you get from a 20 year old car.

some more detailed history about the car... I bought it in Feb 2005 from the 2nd owner. I was going to fix it up and turn it into a stock show car but never got around to it. it was a pain to hunt down all the bits of interior, especially in blue, and I'd rather put money into other projects such as my coupe, which has only 113,000 miles on it. it's not that the interior is really that bad, but I'm a perfectionist. I did manage to get new rear seatbacks (they're known for cracking) but they're dark blue and don't exactly match. this would be a good car for someone who's gonna gut it anyway and build a drifter out of it, or just wanted to mod the hell out of it but wanted a clean slate to start off with. but would also serve as a good daily driver as long as you don't mind some blemsishes. I'm probably making it sound worse than it is... at least all the panels match in color - I've seen a lot worse.

I'm located in washington state and would prefer to sell locally but I have some time on my hands and can deliver it to anywhere on the west coast provided you pay for gas, a plane ticket home and a ride to the nearest airport. we'll have to get all this straight and with a deposit before I set out cause I don't want to drive 500 miles and then find out you changed your mind. I'll take some pics over the weekend and have them ready for anyone who would like to email me. my email is hsujb@yahoo.com and please put Corolla GTS or something like that in the subject. I get tons of emails a day. Thanks.
Working...
X