• Show
Clear All

• s13/350z
    replied
    I can only afford 10K

Leave a comment:

• GUSHI SALES
    replied
    Thanks for all the great comments. How about some offers?

Leave a comment:

• Boostedrex
    replied
    That is a great price for such a well built machine. Anyone who is looking for a competition ready car would be insane to pass this one up! Best of luck in getting it sold.

Leave a comment:

• slideways2004
    replied
    Originally posted by Slapshotnerd
    for someone wanting to be competitive in FD, you can't get a better car. As I said before, a simple paint job and some graphics, maybe some wheels (which won't set u back much as sponsors for this car will be easy to attain) and you have a competitive FD car. For a shop, 20k for an FD car of this caliber is dirt cheap!
    +1. 20k is on the cheap side for a FD ready/competetive drift car. now it all matters on the driver. I hope the person that buys it actually uses it like it should. it would be freaking awesome if gushi had to go against his own car

Leave a comment:

• Slapshotnerd
    replied
    Originally posted by s13/350z
    its a good price just expensive for most people who couldnt get a loan for such a car....very nice though.
    for someone wanting to be competitive in FD, you can't get a better car. As I said before, a simple paint job and some graphics, maybe some wheels (which won't set u back much as sponsors for this car will be easy to attain) and you have a competitive FD car. For a shop, 20k for an FD car of this caliber is dirt cheap!

Leave a comment:

• s13/350z
    replied
    its a good price just expensive for most people who couldnt get a loan for such a car....very nice though.

Leave a comment:

• GUSHI SALES
    replied
    Hopefully someone thinks it's cheap enough =)

Leave a comment:

• Mike Peters
    replied
    woooow thats cheap as hell for how much it would cost to build that car

Leave a comment:

• GUSHI SALES
    replied
    Thanks for all the replies and comments.

Asking Price is $20,000.

Thanks Everyone!

Leave a comment:

• MonkeySlide
    replied
    I've heard through the grapevine that they're asking around 20 grand for it which is well worth it since that Tomei crate motor is probably 10 by itself.. maybe they lowered it though who knows..give 'em a call
    Last edited by MonkeySlide; 06-02-2006, 05:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• HasNoTiresLeft
    replied
    Man dont you know??? The cars are different! The Tires Are slick! If you aint outa control, You aint in control!!!!

*shakes head*

Anyway, man... if could sell my 3 240's And just buy that one i would be happy. Wonder how much they are askin
    for it.

Leave a comment:

• uchi_san_saikos
    replied
    Originally posted by MonkeySlide
    *revs my bright orange supra*..my bald headed friend just told me to smoke you
    i cant drive stick! lol

bump for a great car!
    -randy

Leave a comment:

• NewbIam
    replied
    post price.. or send it to PICS thread or something...

Leave a comment:

• MoNkEy_MaGiCx
    replied
    how about we all pitch in to get it, and ill keep it and makes sure it stays all nice and pretty

Leave a comment:

• FD3S_pilot
    replied
    No freaking way...

That thing belongs in a museum...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X