Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOVMUFN
    replied

Come with the cyl head but it is in a box in my garage so no pictures yet. The cyl head is fine.

You can see the part where the piston is burned and where it put black crap on the cyl wall. You can also see where I rubbed it with my finger and the black lines rubbed around, meaning they aren't scratches it is just some chit on the cyl wall.

Price is now 200.

Leave a comment:

• LOVMUFN
    started a topic FS SR20DET LB 250 So Cal

FS SR20DET LB 250 So Cal

I've got an SR20DET long block in my garage with a scored cyl wall. It needs new pistons and the block needs to be machined a little to get the scoring off. I'll try and get some pics of it up tonight. It has an unpainted SR20DE valve cover from my old NA SR, but I sold that motor and the guy wanted to keep his valve cover so the unpainted one came back with the damaged engine. This is a LONG BLOCK, meaning no manifolds. Perfect for someone that has an SR and wants to build one with 0 down time. Or someone that wants to build one on the side for future installation. I'd rebuild it myself, but I need to get it out of my garage and get my Mercedes engine rebuilt.

I am located in Ventura, CA (50~60 miles north of LA). First come first served, I'd like to leave this offer out for a while before I consider shipping or delivering it. Might CONSIDER trades, but I don't want anything too big, I am trying to free up space after all!

AIM: driftasilvia
    YAHOO: database_ninja
    E-MAIL: databaseninja@dslextreme.com
    Last edited by LOVMUFN; 07-20-2006, 09:57 AM.
Working...
X