Parting out Stock 89 S-13d_88 Mark III Supra Targa Turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parting out Stock 89 S-13d_88 Mark III Supra Targa Turbo

Parting out a complete 89 240 sx s13 d=(sohc hatchback) w/ 178,000. car is 5 spd and stock. Power windows, mirrors, locks, AC, sunroof, and cruise control blue int.
    Also parting out 88 Supra. This car is a turbo conversion from Texas. 200,000 on immaculate silver out and in targa top NA (less stress) body with every option including adjustable suspension (TEMS) power everything and Turbo Wheels ect.(perfect Dash), everything works. Drivetrain is stock 7m gte/w58 5 spd engine has been removed from car for ease of parting but ran fine when pulled and is at 50,000 miles (same for transmission).

As I'm sure many of you know the W58 transmission was also equiped on 1jzgte cars incuding Supra, and Soarer. It is a direct replacement with a 1j bell housing (availible from toyota dealers for under $500)

Make an offer for parts please. Pricing al a cart would take too long and wouldint give me the ability to support our way of life by helping you guys out if you really need something at a good deal. I'll work with.
    I will pull parts as needed and am considering all offers. I live in Mary Esther FL. North west panhandle area. We will have to arrange payment and sipping details together. Both cars are Titles to me and are availible whole. Thank you Casper.

P.s unused air reaserch T7 in perfect condition, make offer $500 min.

The 240 is a running drivng vehicle w/ new clutch
    Supra is beautiful condition with no dents and good paint and interior.
Working...
X