FS/Trade 1977 Mercedes 450SL convertible with hard top

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS/Trade 1977 Mercedes 450SL convertible with hard top

1977 Mercedes 450SL convertible with hard top..80,xxx miles..Low millage.But the spedometer went out in the last week. Comes with a hard top and a brand new soft top tucked inside.
    I just got this car for a trade on custom restoration on customers car for payment..I just want to sell it and don't wanna deal with the little problems it has..Clean Title, No major body damage..only damage are the little dings on the hood..the drivers side window needs to be worked on,dosent roll up all the way without pulling the glass and using the switch but stays up when helped.the drivers seat is falling apart on the bottom..Good new battery,
    and plugs..The engine runs well but needs basic mantinence(tune up)such as spark plugs,Wires-ignition rotor and cap.I would recommend changing the oil in the drive line(trans engine and diff).I have driven this car for the last week that i got it..no problems and a few oil leaks.Brand new battery and breaks..Tires are also brand new.This car does need a little work to be in top condition but is still a good daily driver..no smoke ..Low millage california car..No rust..So if you would like more info or a test drive please E-mail me and leave your contact information and good time to reach you at..
    1977 MERCEDES 450 SL WITH A POWERFUL 4.5 LITER 8 CYLINDER IN VERY GOOD CONDITION. FEATURES: · NEWER SOFT TOP IN PERFECT COND · HARD TOP · AIR CONDITIONING · POWER WINDOWS · POWER ASSITED STEERING · POWER BRAKES · CRUISE CONTROL · NADAguides.com lists the low retail value for this vehicle at $ 8,850 and the high value at $19,100. please check for yourself. Serious inquires only please. Thank you Asking $6500 OBO
    Thank You
    I am willing to trade also give me your offers for anything!!
    Mercedes AMG benz germany german SL convertible Pearl black low millage
    Attached Files
Working...
X