Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F/S 92 240SX Coupe, Utah $1500 obo

Hello everyone,
    I just wanted to let you all know that I am selling my Nissan to help pay my fees and fines. Here’s all the info you might need, and feel free to tell anyone that might be interested about it. I’m hoping to sell it as soon as possible, and will be willing to fluctuate on the price.

1992 Nissan 240SX SE Coupe

156000 Miles, KA24DE 2.4L I-4, 5-Speed Manual (originally an automatic, switched it over with help from my brother, a certified Nissan Tech)

Power Windows, Power Locks, Power Mirrors, Sunroof, CD Player, Heads Up Display with Digital Speedometer and clock. AC needs to be recharged but should work fine afterward.

White color, gray interior, small tear on drivers seat, a few stains. some dents and chips, but car looks good.

Basically mechanically sound, even with my driving habits. Clutch is still good, brakes are near new. Good tires still on it.

Asking $1500 obo, would like to sell as soon as possible.

Also have four rims with near new tires, suspension components, a spare gauge cluster for a DOHC 240SX, rear hatch, rear bumper, and a few other misc. things for the car I would like to sell with it for another $300. Will also sell these other parts individually, pricing negotiable.

Please e-mail or call me if you or anyone you know is interested. I have some pics of the the car available, will try to have more pics soon.

Trent Dortzbach
    Spiffy1379@juno.com
    801-529-2265
    Would prefer local pickup, located in Kaysville, UT.
Working...
X