ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SAFC II 2, SR Injectors, KA24DE, Origin Camber Plates, Z32 TT Al Spindles, and more!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAFC II 2, SR Injectors, KA24DE, Origin Camber Plates, Z32 TT Al Spindles, and more!

Got lots of stuff for sale:

Apexi SAFCII - SOLD

SR Injectors- Ran fine on friends car before he upgraded. Will accept refund in 30 days if they don't. Please remember to replace the o-rings on these when installing. $60 + shipping

1991 KA24DE Engine. 130K miles before it blew a head gasket from overheating. Good canidate for KA-T project since everything else on the engine is fine. This is NOT the engine I had in the car at DD13. $80 (local pick-up in Hampshire, IL only)

Super Rare JDM Origin/D-Drug 240SX Camber Plates - Changed mine to KTS for height adjustment. Will fit most JDM coilovers. $120 + shipping

Z32 TT Aluminum Rear Spindles. Shaves 7lbs unsprung weight according to SCC. Also comes with new ball joint seats and grease seals. Will require a Z32 (maybe Z33) fork-type mount to work with S13 suspension. Please contact your coilover manufactuer to see if they have the mounts availbile before purchasing (Stance's do have a Z33 coilover availible so talk to them about it). $100 +shipping.

Z32 TT Rear 5-Lug Hubs. Accidentally bought these a long time ago when doing my 5-lug swap. They will NOT work with stock S13 rear axles since they are a different diameter. Will only work with Z32 TT Axles. Make an offer since I have no idea what these go for.

1997 J30 VLSD. Supposed bolt-in to S13's & S14's (just change diff cover). Has a slightly smaller final drive ratio (3.9 to 4.083). $250 FIRM (no shipping)

Z32 TT Front Spindle Assembly. Got it with the other TT hubs. I have no idea what you can use these for. Shoot me an offer.

Apexi N1 3" S13 Exhaust. Yeah, I beat this thing to *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*. Its pretty much scraped everywhere underneath. Plus theres a noticable crack undeneath the first muffler output (can probably be welded). Shoot me an offer on this one. Prefer pickup. PENDING SALE

I try to be fair as possible on the all the prices, but they are negotiable. I will consider meeting up with you if you are located in the N/NW suburbs or N Chicagoland. Will not ship or deliver the engine though,

Shipping will be from 60140.

Please email me at ZoltecRules@gmail.com or if you are too lazy shoot me a PM.

Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by ZoltecRules; 09-19-2006, 07:59 PM.
Working...
X