ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1985 Corolla GT-S COUPE 4/s Indiana 56K NO!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1985 Corolla GT-S COUPE 4/s Indiana 56K NO!

Hey guys, I thought I would again try to post a car for sale here. The car is located in Richmond, Indiana, about 1 hour East of Indianapolis and about 5 hours from Chicago. The car is in good mechanical shape, and it is original paint, but, it seems there was some bodywork on drivers rear area in the wheelwell area. Regardless, it is not a bad fix since you can buy replacement lip and weld it in and done...

It is also listed on club4ag. My email is paradoxgdf@yahoo.com or call my cell 317.430.1433

I have driven it over 100 miles one way several times so far and used it for daily driving to work, which is 50 miles each way several times. This car is mechanically sound and I would have no problem taking it somewhere 200 to 500 miles away. It starts every time, runs fine and is a great daily driver as is, and would make a nice project car for someone. My wife is giving me some static because I have 10 cars at my house right now, 6 AE86's and some other stuff (only her bB is safe from scrutiny...imagine that.)

1985 GT-S coupe with factory LSD Car is RED.
    230K miles. 4AGE Engine is strong, need to do compression check to give real numbers.
    Tranny in good condition, no grinds.
    BRAND NEW Autozone warranty clutch kit and resurfaced flywheel.
    ALL new fluids, LSD additive also.
    Altenator replaced by previous owner, about 1 year ago.
    New brake master cylinder
    Black racing wheels (14x6) RARE
    recent exhaust repair, it still leaks in the area between the exhaust manifold and downpipe, but not too badly.
    Good tires, 80% tread left.
    Interior in 7/10 condition, much better than most of the AE86's you see...
    Factory radio, works fine.
    Cruise control, still works.
    A/C does not work, blows warm air, needs charged or removed...
    New tune up, oil/fluids changed in September
    No sunroof car
    Starts and runs great, idles at 850 and the cold start idle is working fine too (rarity on these cars)
    undercarriage is nice, car was apparently rust protected, you can see the plug thingies

Asking $2600 OBO with black racing wheels, can go down a bit without them. Will consider trades, but really would like to get rid of a couple other cars i have (see my other car for sale thread) and get a is 300...

Here are some pics, it now has black racing wheels, the pics with pizza cutters are from September.

EDIT: By the way, it does have good power mirrors, there is at least 1 pic that shows a missing mirror and a broken one, both are replaced...

Working...
X