X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paradox
    replied
    Originally posted by HITANDRUNCREW View Post
    you hope it effects future sells..well there internet tuff guy..you should check out what slander means.better yet you should search law suits for slander.

you find anyone or company that would give you back your money after you waited TWO years to get ahold of me and then *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* about it. good luck

oh yea..let me know when and where i need to be.
    I take it that you are not going to comply.

If you want to know when and where you need to be...I posted my address. If you are man enough to show up there, maybe I will not need to go to court...

BY THE WAY, it HAS NOT been 2 years, no matter how much you want it to be. It was 1 year when I recontacted you, which included 3 or 4 months of you deciding if you could ship it or not...

HAVE A NICE DAY. YOU WILL GET WHAT IS COMING TO YOU VERY SOON...
    and I DO NOT NEED luck, I have PROOF you are not going to provide something I PAID for...so the burden of proof is easy, so watch Judge Judy sometime...I have what I need to prove my part of the case.

I will not reply further to this thread, I think everyone can see what kind of person you are, so my job is done here, i warned people against you, I did not slander you. SLANDER is something that is NOT TRUE...and what i posted IS true.

Leave a comment:

• HITANDRUNCREW
    replied
    //////////////////////////////////////
    Last edited by HITANDRUNCREW; 01-29-2007, 03:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• paradox
    replied
    you said you were going to come pick them up..i waited for over a YEAR for you to show up.
    So, basically after reading your PM reply back to me, you are saying I am not getting either my money back or my parts.

YOU SCREWED UP. I am taking you to small claims court and you will be out the filing fees and the money. I have PLENTY of written proof from you and my receipt for the money order. I offered (and am still open to you changing my mind and sending my overfenders) many times to let you make it right, and you acted like you were going to until recently.

I dont know why you have the idea you can beat this, we have a BINDING contract. You definately owe me parts or their value. You cannot win this and just because you are not nearby does not mean i cannot collect.

I STRONGLY advise you to reconsider. If I do not have a tracking # by 2/15/07, I am taking you to small claims court and I am going to also claim damages above and beyond the initial money, because there is pain and suffering involved. Expect to pay double what you owe, if not more.

You THINK you can get away with this and be a dishonest seller, but believe me, you will not win this battle. You screwed with the wrong guy. I hope this affects future business you have with people. I am through being nice.

The ball is in your court now.

Leave a comment:

• HITANDRUNCREW
    replied
    you said you were going to come pick them up..i waited for over a YEAR for you to show up.

Leave a comment:

• paradox
    replied
    misplaced it like almost 2 years ago that you never came and got.
    David,

Let me say this, first and foremost; I would not have even put anything in the forum if you did not stop replying to my PM's.

I really do not want to go and drag this out publicly. You are exaggerating the time frame, although admittidely it has been a while. The MAIN facts of the matter are that you originally sold me the front and rear silvia overfenders for $350 SHIPPED. Later you backed out of that saying shipping was too expensive. After you told me you had them in the St. Louis area (300 miles from me) I was nice and said I would go pick them up. At this point, several months had already gone by.

Also at this time, I had some immigrations paperwork to do for my wife (that is far more important than some parts) and had just taken on a better paying job which had a 2 hour round trip commute and frequent travel and overtime. I had your sisters address and phone number but it got misplaced and i honestly did not have any free time to make a 12 hour round trip to get something that originally was supposed to be shipped to my house. I found the adress and phone number last fall (which had been the 1 year point in this transaction) and your sister told me that you came and got my overfenders and took them to North Carolina.

Apparently you could not go and look at your PM's or your old posts and find my contact information before you took something you SOLD to me, did not ship it and drove them practically by my house to take the to North carolina.

When I contacted you, you told me you would make it right and ship some new ones to me. This has stringed me along until your last PM to me which basically could be taken 2 ways, 1 way could be that you were trying to get over on me and another could possibly be taken that you were trying to help me.

Here is a direct quote from your PM just in case..."i've been debating on what to do and asking around...seeing that it's been like a year and a half."

So, the ball is in your court. You got money for something you promised initially to SHIP. I accepted the terms of picking up the overfenders from your sister but you threw in a bumper at that point as a way to make up for my inconvienience. My phone # is 317.430.1433 My name is Gregg Fellman. My address is 22 North 14th Street, Richmond, IN 47374.

PLEASE MAIL ME MY OVERFENDERS, PROMPTLY. All of this could have been avoided if you were a man of your word. You strung me along easily 7 months of the year and 4 months this has been going on, and the time I could not get away to go get the stuff from your sister is admidettedly a long time, but NO EXCUSE for you to try to get out of sending me what you sold me.

What more do you need? You have my phone #, name and address, you received the money...

SEND ME MY THINGS, PLEASE.

Leave a comment:

• HITANDRUNCREW
    replied
    misplaced it like almost 2 years ago that you never came and got.

Leave a comment:

• paradox
    replied
    NICE! That would go well with the wide body silvia front and rear overfenders i am waiting on...my # is 317.430.1433 in case you misplaced it.
    Last edited by paradox; 01-27-2007, 08:28 PM. Reason: forgot to include my phone #

Leave a comment:

• HITANDRUNCREW
    started a topic Fs: Hks Camp System

Fs: Hks Camp System

Last edited by HITANDRUNCREW; 01-29-2007, 12:57 PM.
Working...
X