FS/FT-93 LEXUS SC400, front end damage, cheap/trade for 240sx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS/FT-93 LEXUS SC400, front end damage, cheap/trade for 240sx

The car was in mint condition before it was ran into a ditch over the new year. The car is located in Medford, Oregon but I live near LAX in Cali. If you plan on buying the car I will have it brought down by tow dolly right away.

Ok, so pretty much the driver side frame rail was pushed up about a half inch which brought that whole side from the firewall up about a half inch. It also pushed back the radiator xmember and some minor bumper brackets. On my first and only quote, I was quoted 650 to put it on the frame machine and bring it down to specs.
    It needs both fenders, a new xmember and new tie rod and some frame pulling. If i could get this thing into a shop i would be fixed pretty easy, but its causing a problem where its being stored so i need to get rid of it asap. Heres a couple pix for now. just email me for more pix if your interested. . Interior is grey leather with no flaws. Ill throw up some more info soon.
    I paid $6000 for the car from the original owner and drove it maybe 3 months before the crash. The motors still cherry as well as the grey leather interior. I would rather trade for and s13 hatch but if not then throw me an offer....if your just looking for parts, please make it worth my while

thanx for lookin.

Working...
X