Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MrMigs
    replied
    This is Michael from GT PRO. Colin, please continue to post about GT PRO on all automotive message boards known to man as our popularity has risen ten-fold thanks to you.

I appreciate the business you're helping my shop receive.

Thank you very much.
    -- Michael.

btw, you're all welcome to drop by the shop and find out exactly what kind of people we are. We're all drifters and wouldn't mind chatting with anyone any day, especially about 240sxs or Corollas, or just Nissans/Toyotas or drifting in general.

www.gtpro.com

also, anyone can contact me on AIM thursdays and fridays (my working days) under username gtpromike or go to the contact page on the website to get in touch with anyof the other regular employees.

Leave a comment:

• Dorifto-san
    replied
    I belive Colin is now talking with GT PRO, and if everything goes well everything will be ok.
    -Tim

Leave a comment:

• brokenben
    replied
    by targeting "gtpro" you are targeting them all.. because it is a company.. to be honest.. you shud be professional and keep it business and not target the person... speak your complaints against the company.. and not a single individual ...anyways.. just stating an opinion.
    Last edited by brokenben; 02-17-2004, 07:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Dorifto-san
    replied
    delete
    Last edited by Dorifto-san; 02-17-2004, 07:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Dorifto-san
    replied
    in defense, there are a couple gtpro guys on the zilvia forums and they are pretty good guys.. those that i have heard that did business with them have had no complaints.

Leave a comment:

• brokenben
    replied
    in defense, there are a couple gtpro guys on the zilvia forums and they are pretty good guys.. those that i have heard that did business with them have had no complaints.

Leave a comment:

• Dorifto-san
    started a topic Beware of Local SoCal Shop GT PRO!!

Beware of Local SoCal Shop GT PRO!!

delete
    Last edited by Dorifto-san; 02-17-2004, 07:41 PM.
Working...
X