**Beautiful 88 Red Mitsubishi Starion/So Cal**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **Beautiful 88 Red Mitsubishi Starion/So Cal**

**6100 or best offer** This car has been babied. It's beautiful with great mods!!
    [/img]

This car is in excellent condition. Extremely well taken care of. Absolutely no leaks or flaws overall. Stock LSD. I use this as my daily driver, and whether it's hard to belive, this car is very reliable. The list of mods and things done to it would be too long to list, but the main things are as follows:
    -Rebuilt bottom end (Balance shaft elimination, new oil pump, plastigage for correct rod bearings)
    -JVE on existing head
    -TB rebuilt
    -16g turbo
    -KDM chrome ovc and ahp kit
    -Upgraded fuel delivery (Pump, rising rate fpr, injectors, braided stainless lines, smt6 fuel management uninstalled but included)
    -Exedy clutch, master cylinder, slave cylinder, braided stainless line
    -HKS cat back
    -2.5" downpipe
    -cross drilled rotors, ceramic pads, braided stainless lines
    -ST springs, KYB shocks, poly bushings, rear strut brace, seat belt harness brace (behind the seats)

The interior is black and is immaculate. The exterior is also flawless. The pics that I'm posting unfortunately are not updated (three months old), therefore you won't be able to see the aluminum three gauge radio panel, or the aluminum paneling that looks very clean, but I'll try to post more pics asap.

I'm looking at getting $6100 obo.. Thank you.
Working...
X