inges replica 350z bodykit, 1 pass carbon door, 1 seat, 1 turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• inges replica 350z bodykit, 1 pass carbon door, 1 seat, 1 turbo

3071r for sale, t2 flange, .86. new in the box. never been on a car. they sell for 1200 on ebay, i'll take 900. this turbo will fit on a stock sr20 bottom mount manifold, and make about 420whp on pump gas with supporting mods, and probably 450+ on race gas. call me at 210.269.4071 if you want it.

1 stock drivers seat, base model, great condition, no tears, includes seat brackets/rails. 75 bucks. this is basically the same thing as an s15 seat.

-----

used 350z inges replica kit. this kit needs a little tlc and while it would go straight onto your car right now, should be cleaned up with some fiberglass work and then painted nicely. The sideskirt needs a little bit of attention, other than that all the work is pretty easy and just cleanup. 100 bucks.

-----

350z carbon passenger door, new with he wrap still on it, never installed. only one door though, no drivers side available. perfect condition, 100 dollars.

i'll just link you to the rest of the pics for this stuff.

http://fabricatedmotorsports.com/for...php?topic=50.0

everything is located just north of san antonio. if you want to ship anything, you pay shipping.
Working...
X