Testing waters on S13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testing waters on S13

Hey guys just seeing if anyone's interested in the coupe.. I don't really have any money at this point and haven't got a strong enough source of income to support my drifting habit. I think im going to have to take a break from driving. I'm also working on building a locost with my dad and we could use some money to put towards getting into the project. The car has ~230k miles but the odometer doesn't work and I have no idea how long thats been the case. The speedo also doesn't work and Im guessing it's from a bad speed sensor or maybe just a bad cluster. Haven't really had the money to check into it and it didn't bother me cause I was able to keep up with speed based on rpms. The car runs fine and doesn't smoke or burn any oil at all. When I bought it it had been sitting for 5 years prior to the owner and then the owner before me bought it and it basically sat for a year. The car has no interior except for dash, a bucket seat in driver side, and a stock seat without a seatbelt on the passenger side. The driver seat-belt is a non cam-lock or latch and lock 4-point. It works so I've been using it. The seat is bolted in a fixed position and anyone from about 5'6"-5'10" ought to be able to drive the car. I think I still have a pair of sliders I can put on to make the seat slide, but with them the seat sits really high. Now since I don't want to type a book about the little stuff I'll just list mods/replaced parts:

New Stock Stuff:
    Plugs
    Plug-wires
    O2 sensor
    air filter
    oil just changed
    New clutch slave and master I think.. I'll check and make sure at home
    Hawk racing HPS brake pads all around
    EBC slotted front rotors
    Resurfaced rear rotors
    Stainless clutch line
    Stock VLSD
    all fluids replaced
    im sure other stuff too..

Aftermarket mods:
    Megan Racing Coilovers Street
    Aftermarket Toe rods
    Aftermarket Tension Rods
    Aftermarket Traction Rods
    Aftermarket RUCA's
    All bushings replaced with Poly ones from Prothane
    Larger stock rear sway-bar
    DC sports front and rear strut tower bars.

The car runs fine and strong the clutch doesn't slip even under drifting load for an event. The car has a few dings here and there and the paint on the bumper and the hood is chipping/flaking badly. Other than that the paint is decent. The rear-bumper is pushed up a little bit but it's not too bad. The windshield has a bit of a crack on the passenger side also. The previous owner was a moron and a lot of wires ended up getting cut and what not so I had to go through and try and clean a few things up in the very little time I had to work on the car. I feel like a fair price for this car considering all the suspension would be around $3000 OBO. If anyone wants more pictures or wants to come look at it I can be reached here, or by phone 678-936-7228. I won't be home most days but can get home on the weekends and will be home all thanksgiving and from December 16?-January 17th.

Oh it's also got Borbets on it in 15x7 with a decent offset and will come with some 15x6.5 sparco racing style wheels.

I'll get more pictures when I get home tonight.

P.S. Cars is in Gainesville, GA about an hour north of Atlanta

-Thanks,
    Zach
Working...
X