Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 72 Datsun 510

You have to see it to appreciate it!!

For sale is a 1972 Datsun 510 two door. It is the good model that has the tachometer instead of the clock in the dash. It was totally rebuilt about 20k miles ago. The rebuild included everything from new lights, door hinges, carpet, interior, suspension, drivetrain and paint. It has original 1978 datsun mag wheels and an orignal datsun sport racing steering wheel. It has Recaro bucket seats that are a little worn, so I have put seat covers on them. In addtion, it has a 280z 5 speed transmission with a newer clutch and Subaru lsd. The engine was completely rebiult also! It has an L16 bottem end with an L18 top end. It also has high compression pistons and the head has been ported. It has dual carbs.

The car is really clean! I purchased the car after someone had damaged the driver's side door lock.

I am the third owner of this clean and rare 510 that everyone is looking for. You can use it for auto cross, drifting or everyday use as I have.

Price is: 5499obo
    contact me at 530-781-3140
    only serious inquiries please

here is a link the the pics: http://s244.photobucket.com/albums/g...afilter=images
Working...
X