• F/S 1992 Cressida, MKII front end, T3 Coilovers, Clean $4000 obo SOCAL

For Sale:
    1992 (late model) Toyota Cressida
    Color: WHITE
    Interior: GREY CLOTH
    109,xxx miles
    Clean title
    Automatic
    Sunroof, power mirrors, windows, lock, steering, power seats, climate control, tilt steering, factory alarm, cruise control, cold air conditioner, new radiator.

- Car has a JZX81 Mark II front end, complete Mark II hood, fenders, bumper,
    headlights, fog lights, grill, corner markers.
    - T3 coilovers with camber plates on koni yellow shocks
    - T3 Roll Center Adjusters
    - Rear fenders rolled and pulled
    - Also have a set of JZX81 Mark II taillights and center garnish included with the
    purchase of the car
    - Metal headgasket to protect against the notorious issue with 7-m motors.

- The front fenders has some rusts where the door meets with the fenders. The bodyline of the jzx81 and mx83 were very similar but had little body line differences that did not allow the frontend to fit perfect.
    - Water temp. sensor may need to be replaced, but car does not overheat. A new koyo radiator was installed along with a new toyota thermostat.

This car runs very smooth, quiet, and reliable. NO cracks on dash, or any rips on the interior. Perfect daily driver. A new radiator was installed, valve seals were replaced. Passed smog with no problem.

Here are some previously taken pictures. Sorry, but the LMGT4 wheels pictures are not included. Car will be sold with stock toyota wheels with semi-new tires.

Car is located in Rosemead, CA 91770
    You may give me a call at 626 456 3633 if you would like to set up an appointment to check out the car.
    My email is Got0wned@yahoo.com if you have any questions.

Thank you for your time.

The PRICE I am asking for is $4,000 or best offer.
Working...
X