1985 GTS HATCH in Indiana possibly 4/s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1985 GTS HATCH in Indiana possibly 4/s

I do not check this board often so please EMAIL me at the email address below...

1985 GT-S hatch possible for sale. I am selling off a couple cars and trying to get one car finished. TOO MANY projects! Here is what i have...

red gts hatch, factory rear spoiler, 139k miles on odometer but it is broken, Previous owner didnt drive it much, and it probably has around 170k on it. It runs strong. It has a new fuel pump and filter, new TPS, soon to be new water pump, good tires (not sure what wheels i will put on it, i have several sets...New tune up, oil change, wiper blades, and pretty new exhaust. It does NOT have LSD, however, I might sell it with LSD since I have a couple laying around...
    The car is RUST FREE! It is from Oklahoma. the interior is not perfect, the dash has some cracks and the drivers seat is not so good, the steering wheel is kind of beat up and the tops of the rear seats are not so good. Here is a link to some pics. Email me at paradoxgdf@yahoo.com or post offers here if you are bold...

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/par.../bc/paradoxgdf
Working...
X