RACE TRAILER (FOR SALE) 40 FEET, Paid $80,000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RACE TRAILER (FOR SALE) 40 FEET, Paid $80,000

Has everything a team would need to compete over a long haul and full race weekend. Used by Carlson and the Mopar Drift team and loved it....2 Ac unit, engine hoist, engine/trans storage area, work tables, genny, compressor and huge cover for between rounds.

Dont want to take up alot of room with pictures so email me if you are interested but as an idea for offering we paid 80k to have it built and blue book is 42 right now but we are not expecting 1/2 of that so anything reasonable we will take. Cash and trade is open as well off road toys and basic street cars trucks.

Jason@RageImports.com

you might want to post a couple of pictures. LOL

Comment

Is isn't the Optima Stacker trailer is it? Or is this the trialer they were using before they upgraded to the toterhome/stacker trailer combo?

Can you send pics to brandon@customcommandvehicles.biz ? Thanks.

Comment

v v
        Attached Files

Comment

This looks like a very nice quality trailer that won't fall apart after finishing each event. You're going to need a very real truck to tow this trailer around, loaded. To be honest, a stock 1-ton dually might not even be enough. Pulling it will not be a problem. It's stopping it! =)

This trailer could go nicely behind a good sized diesel engined motorhome so as long as the combined length doesn't exceed 65' (California).

Comment

Originally posted by courantcom View Post
            This looks like a very nice quality trailer that won't fall apart after finishing each event. You're going to need a very real truck to tow this trailer around, loaded. To be honest, a stock 1-ton dually might not even be enough. Pulling it will not be a problem. It's stopping it! =)

This trailer could go nicely behind a good sized diesel engined motorhome so as long as the combined length doesn't exceed 65' (California).
            even with brake mods? Or brake mods are kinda rare for these trucks?

Comment

I think brake mods would make a sketchy situation, the truck it self would would start to slow but the trailer with no brakes is still carrying all that momentum in back of it.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong

Comment

Umm. This kind of trailer should have electric brakes on all 6 wheels. Does it not?

Comment

Working...
                X