FS AE86 and FC NA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS AE86 and FC NA

AE86 Hatch GTS i am listing for my friend its in illinos so keep that in mind it is blue with blue interior. The interior is clean etc and exterior is basic wear and tear for a car that old. The car has 160,000 miles and ran perfect until my friends son changed the oil and it stopped working im almost sure that it is oil pump because a took it to a shop and thats what i was told but other then that the car is good. Also if you did a full fluid change im sure it would start up again. Its missing the gas tank cover but not the cap. I will take $2000 for the car right now!!!!

Mazda RX7 FC 1986 This is my car it has perfect interior except the drivers seat. The exterior needs a new paint job and it would be easy to do body work just surface rust anyone in the right mind could do this body work easy ^^ also the car only has 94,000 miles which is very low the most rx7's this year. this car has new fuel filter, strainer, pump and also exshust system and small parts the body is STRAIT. This car is a perfect drifting car i was gonna use it but i got my self a ae86...SEND ME OFFERS I AM TAKING ANY RIGHT NOW

I have JDM digital AE86 gauges which i payed $300 and i just want $200

Last thing i have is a digital camera the Canon A300 which i got at bestbuy for $200 AND I JUST WANT $150

all items are in colorado except the ae86.... car shippin is anywhere from 200-600max same with the rx7 easy to ship etc

Email: s2000krnracer@hotmail.com
    Aim: s2000krnracer
    msn: s2000krnracer@hotmail.com

if you dont have msn or aim to contact me to get pictures either email me or go to www.imagestation.com and in the search box in the top right corner put in s2000krnracer and select searching for members instead of album. Thanks guys bye
Working...
X